brandonlfc

Reaction score
just started a game with arsenal on the latest patch 11.3. ive already signed 3 players stephen n'zonzi (loan), guiza (loan) and anton ferdinand (2.8mil) got 15 mil left to spend any suggestions?

already in discussion with kadlec so no mentioning him

Why sign Anton Ferdinand ? he is useless. But you could get a new goalkeeper like Enyeama, Ochoa etc

You can't buy rami, he is on loan at lille and the owner is now valencia i think, but as a goalkeeper i would buy Stekelenburg.

Buy Ochoa/Adler/Smithies for the goalkeeper. For a defender buy Phil Jones. If you ant prospects then go for Chamberlain and Wickham.

had a 6mil bid for jones accepted and signed connor wickham on loan till end of season with a 4 mil future fee

listen to those above ^^

also start again! stay absolutely well clear of Anton Ferdinand oO) and possibly N'Zonzi!!

i got christian eriksen on loan for my arsenal team and turned out very useful as a lot of 1st choice players got injured and when he did play he got a tonne of assists and a couple goals as well!! :)

Your transfer dealings, I have to say, were pretty poor. You don't need Anton Ferdinand, neither Steven N'Zonzi. But I am no magician in the transfer market, so what the people above me have suggested is what you should go for.

why you no buy gary cahill instead of anton ferdinand and buy a keeper like ochoa smithies or enyeama

snap up the youngster that you can, thers a wiljanum or something at feyenoord that's very similar to wilshere but is cheap, chamberlain and wickham can also be got pretty cheap at the start.