Arsenal Improvements what do you reckon

chaz08vp

Reaction score
im in my 2nd season and i have replaced my keeper and bought a defensive mid i also have bought richards where else is a big need for a replacement or place 2 start building my squad

i would bring in a young starlet who plays upfront. Marquinhos is normally a good player to bring through the ranks.

Arsenal are pretty good for strikers or have alot of them

sakho, guardado will be great addictions to your arsenal team i guess. also keep alex song, vela and armand traore..

vela and traore turn immense and alex song becomes a great team backup who could cover you a number of position when you get injuries.

LOOL lucky thing i dno why i wanted to keep song,knew it ! alot of people were interested in song diaby and eboue sold diaby and eboue and kept him :) btw is balotelli a gd replacement for the likes of nasri / arshavin..mainly arshavin due to age and how much could i gt him for

suprisingly i got balotelli for 8 million . the best part is im rangers, never thought he would come to a scottish team.

Messi is an absolute beast for my Arsenal team i you can afford him, Raul Albiol is great aswell
I bought Balotelli for my Arsenal team and he became unhappy and is terrible for me, he's just sitting in my reserves and not even scoring for them:S

Last edited:
omg. I always buy balotelli as soon as possible. He is normally one of the 5 best players on the game after 2-3 seasons if you play him all 90 minutes in every league game. he always bangs 30+

when he signs new deal with barca these a min release clause 35.5mill i`ll get a screen up as 4 kaka i don`t know about him!