• No-They dont have enough depth

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintSinner

Reaction score
Arsenal thrashed Everton 6-1? Was it a fluke or Arsenal got into the flowing football ryhthm? I know its too early fro assumption but after winning by 5 goals margin Arsenal have showed they still got talent and capacity. Click here for details.

No in my opinion. Not enough experience and depth in the squad to keep them going for the entire season

I think they're going to be really good this season; their team's average age couldn't have bought a beer in the States last year, but now they've got experience from the Champions League and seem to have gelled. Pity they won't reach the Champions League this year.

i think they will be relagated lol !! but honestly i think they will finish top 4 and i have to say that in my opinion they play the best football in the premiership i really like watching them play but they lack experience what i think they need is a couple of tough players like viera to go with the flare that they already have....

Arsenal were as good as Everton were bad. On that basis it has to be no. The two headers and Fabregas's long range goal were just too easy

already a thread relating to Arsenal this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.