Arsenal - January Transfer Window ~25mil Budget

Reaction score
I'm not allowed to post pictures for some reason (something to do with new posts?) so I'll link them instead

Current Premier League Table
tinypic.com/r/2hn7szt/5

Recent Results
tinypic.com/r/2rh2ohi/5

Current squad
tinypic.com/r/dmwpqr/5

What players would you recommend? I'm trying to build a good mix of youth and experience (plus good tutors ;)) whilst also being title winners and champions league winners with 2/3 seasons.

tl;dr good players for arsenal in 4-3-3 to win title in 2nd/3rd season

Thanks!

I sold Walcott and Cazorla for 28M each, got Isigne, Vela as their replacement on left and right wing respectively. Vela is beast as IF on right. Giroud is very good, got Time werner as backup/for the future. After a couple of seasons, my squad usually looks like One excellent player in his prime or a bit younger (23-25) for every position and one excellent youngster (regen) as rotation option/backup. Giving them chance in first team and training their roles on heavy improves them at an unrealistic rate!

I also don't like players on high wages, plus, if you want to play Inside forwards, go for Inverted Wingers, like Walcott on right instead of Podolski.

Last edited:
This is what I did (I was given an extra ?20m just before the January Transfer Window of 1st Season):

View attachment 450483View attachment 450482View attachment 450481
I came a disappointing 4th in the 1st season, but am well on track to win the title this season (currently 6 points clear at the top, just before Jan)

P.S. if you decide to sell Santi, offer him out early. I only decided to sell him on deadline day, and if I'd offered him out sooner I could of got a lot more for him. But I was running out of time and had to just accept the best offer available...