manutdfc

Reaction score
i have just started a new save as my last one got f**ked i was qpr boss and after 6 year they decided to get took over and released me as boss so i started a new game with arsenal and ive played half a season now in january transfer window and looking for a great left back who will last for a good few years

aly cissoko would be a good bet for Arsenal he will be good right from the off.
If you have time to progress a youngster then Jack Robinson from Liverpool can become world class.

aly cissoko would be a good bet for Arsenal he will be good right from the off.
If you have time to progress a youngster then Jack Robinson from Liverpool can become world class.

thanks i've made an offer is there anyone else you can recommend i have signed hulk srna and bid for cissokho

would be very helpfull

i have just started a new save as my last one got f**ked i was qpr boss and after 6 year they decided to get took over and released me as boss so i started a new game with arsenal and ive played half a season now in january transfer window and looking for a great left back who will last for a good few years

buy bale. 50 mil euros but he worths every penny

thanks i've made an offer is there anyone else you can recommend i have signed hulk srna and bid for cissokho

would be very helpfull
What area are you looking to strengthen in?
If you need a striker someone for Van Persie to tutor i would go for Mbaye Niang he is a goal machine in every sense of the term.
A good assist man is Eriksen from Ajax he is cheap to buy as well.
All depends what you need.
Yeah if you have the money Bale is quality.
i personally would go for cheaper options you can sign Ganso for 22 million and you can play him in any of three attacking midfielder roles. He is as good as Bale in my opinion.

What area are you looking to strengthen in?
If you need a striker someone for Van Persie to tutor i would go for Mbaye Niang he is a goal machine in every sense of the term.
A good assist man is Eriksen from Ajax he is cheap to buy as well.
All depends what you need.
Yeah if you have the money Bale is quality.
i personally would go for cheaper options you can sign Ganso for 22 million and you can play him in any of three attacking midfielder roles. He is as good as Bale in my opinion.

not really looking to sign anymore was just looking for a left back but if u know a player who can shift one of my other player out the squad i'm open to opinions

i was always of the opinion that Arsenal's weak point was the goalkeeper because Wzezesny ain't really developed properly yet. A good signing there would be the OM goalkeeper Steve Mandanda. That's the only area i can think of not mentioned really and like you said left back.

Aly Cissokho

Christan Ansadli

Domentic cristico

Cheickh M'Bengue

my goalkeeper seems do be doing a job since im in january and conceded 10 less than the rest of the teams and bale is **** at tackling he is more a ml or aml imo his scout report says he is beter as a ml aml and his tackling is 14 or something

I am currently managing Arsenal (Nov 2013) and I signed Jose Angel for £12.25m at the end of the first season - definately worth the money, excellent stats, consistantly scores 7+ and chips in with quite a few assists. In the first season I signed Wayne Bridge on loan and to be honest he did quite well (19apps, 3 assists, overall rating 6.97).

Leighton Baines. Natural. English. Consistent. Adaptable. Experienced. Non-Rival club.

Bale takes awhile to adapt as a natural left back as he's a natural left midfielder, also not as defensive. Plus, you're a rival London club, so good luck.

Aly Cissokho and Criscito are good buys too.

Would personally suggest Criscito if you want pure quality. Has never disappointed me in any of my saves when i opt for that lad. Sheer class and minimum average ratings of 7.30-7.60 in every season without fail. Consistent and non-injury prone either.

Leighton Baines. Natural. English. Consistent. Adaptable. Experienced. Non-Rival club.

Bale takes awhile to adapt as a natural left back as he's a natural left midfielder, also not as defensive. Plus, you're a rival London club, so good luck.

Aly Cissokho and Criscito are good buys too.

Would personally suggest Criscito if you want pure quality. Has never disappointed me in any of my saves when i opt for that lad. Sheer class and minimum average ratings of 7.30-7.60 in every season without fail. Consistent and non-injury prone either.

Criscito is beast even if he's expensive. zenit wanted 20m. :$