saltwaterfsh

Reaction score
I'm currently in my 2nd season and have 47m to spend and I've decided I need to improve my midfield. It's working fantastic at the minute but I feel it could be better, Ideally I need a Dm as Song gets injured about 2-3 times a season. The player must not be over 30 and already be world class.
Midfielders I currently have:

Alex Song
Marek Hamsik
Aaron Ramsey
Mikel Arteta
Jack wilshire
Eden Hazard
Abou Diaby
Frimpong
Lansbury
Leandro

Btw Diaby is being sold soon.

Any suggestions?

Whats with all you challenged kids and managing aresnal?! They're ****!

I'd go out and sign Kwando Asmoah, or M'vila to strengthen the middle of the park. Gives you a BTB CM. I'd sell Arteta, Song, and Frimpong. You'd probably get a nice 15-20 mil for all three. Buy Asmoah and M'vila that will help. You can always go after Xavi or Iniesta.

But alas, Aresnal are still ****. So it's not worth your time.

Alas your pugnacity is wasted on me as I love Arsenal and no amount of badgering from a probable scum fan is going change that also I'm not struggling (won the treble in the first season) and I'm 21 so....fail.
I've already bid for both Dm's as they look like beasts physically but I used m'villa on my 2011 save so I want some new blood.
Andrea Poli looks alright but I'm unsure just how much more he will develop. Btw selling 3 hg status players and replacing them with foreigners probably isn't the best move. Any more ideas?

Well, if you can't take a few jibes and come back with "and i'm 21 so...fail" pretty original retort pal.

I won't be making any additional suggestions. You have Ramsey, Wilshire, Walcott, and Lansbury. You're midfield is crowded with medicore clutter, I was merely trying to open up options for you. I mean if you want you can sell no one and have a **** squad harmony because you can't play them the way they want to be played.

As for "won the treble in the first season" congratulations pal. I'm happy that you've been able to do that, no one asked though.

The midfield is hardly mediocre ffs. Ramsey, Wilshire, Arteta, Song...Keep them. In my save Song was a tremondous player. If you want a quality DM you could try Fellaini.

ajt09 thanks, I've been considering Fellaini and song's been performing fantastic for me aswell. I think I'm going go with Kwando Asmoah though because he's 23 and my scouts say he can get a lot better. Also I think faulky's just a little annoyed because he's a deluded narcissist who's not come to terms with how much of a bell-end he truly is.

Whats with all you challenged kids and managing aresnal?! They're ****!

I'd go out and sign Kwando Asmoah, or M'vila to strengthen the middle of the park. Gives you a BTB CM. I'd sell Arteta, Song, and Frimpong. You'd probably get a nice 15-20 mil for all three. Buy Asmoah and M'vila that will help. You can always go after Xavi or Iniesta.

But alas, Aresnal are still ****. So it's not worth your time.

Well, if you can't take a few jibes and come back with "and i'm 21 so...fail" pretty original retort pal.

I won't be making any additional suggestions. You have Ramsey, Wilshire, Walcott, and Lansbury. You're midfield is crowded with medicore clutter, I was merely trying to open up options for you. I mean if you want you can sell no one and have a **** squad harmony because you can't play them the way they want to be played.

As for "won the treble in the first season" congratulations pal. I'm happy that you've been able to do that, no one asked though.

you know nothing about arsenal . ;) so dont talk ****. 1!!

I'm currently in my 2nd season and have 47m to spend and I've decided I need to improve my midfield. It's working fantastic at the minute but I feel it could be better, Ideally I need a Dm as Song gets injured about 2-3 times a season. The player must not be over 30 and already be world class.
Midfielders I currently have:

Alex Song
Marek Hamsik
Aaron Ramsey
Mikel Arteta
Jack wilshire
Eden Hazard
Abou Diaby
Frimpong
Lansbury
Leandro

Btw Diaby is being sold soon.

Any suggestions?

on ur list, i would probably sell Lansbury, and make leandro a striker/winger.
frimps is beast, but it would be best if u let him go on loan for experience for one season. coquein is better than frimps, but meh, they both ae good players for the future.

song is a good dm no doubt, but u cant use on him all day. i suggest u get kwando Asmoah for 15m OR fellani for 20m.

jack wilshere and arron ramsey are ur main men, and dont ever sell them. :) they should be ur midfield make up for years on.

sidenote ramsey is the only player to have a -10pa, aka he is beast and world class (soon)

hazard is better at the wings, and hamsik is beast !!! arteta is good too. but since he's getting old, and u can giving him away later at ur peril.

sooo.. u might wanna just buy a dm cover for song, and in the attack midfield area u should be fine. hamsik is great all round, jack and ramsey is worth keeping them.

also keep tabs on layers like mateo kovic and critan erikseen. they are epic wonder kids. another player to look out for is marvin matin(20m) , is an assist machine.

ajt09 thanks, I've been considering Fellaini and song's been performing fantastic for me aswell. I think I'm going go with Kwando Asmoah though because he's 23 and my scouts say he can get a lot better. Also I think faulky's just a little annoyed because he's a deluded narcissist who's not come to terms with how much of a bell-end he truly is.

i went for asmoah in my save is he is worth the month only spent 17m for him. the scout rate him higher than song, which is no problem, at least u have more depth in the squad. iddnt go for fellaini since i didnt want to spent 23M on him in my first season. XD

The midfield is hardly mediocre ffs. Ramsey, Wilshire, Arteta, Song...Keep them. In my save Song was a tremondous player. If you want a quality DM you could try Fellaini.

him for 23m . ffs no ;) haha jk i assume eveton really need money there

him for 23m . ffs no ;) haha jk i assume eveton really need money there

23?! Man City got him for £17.5 by unsettling him lol. He left following season though-too many rivals for his position. No surprise there. Ended up going to Real Madrid for £13 million lol

Also I think faulky's just a little annoyed because he's a deluded narcissist who's not come to terms with how much of a bell-end he truly is.

I wasn't going to bother making a retort, Was going to let it slide. But seriously pal, It's an online forum, People are always going to jibe, especially since this is a FOOTBALL forum there are plenty of other fans out there. Personal attacks are a bit immature pal and slightly uncalled for. Not once did I make a comment that was degrading towards you as a person or a forum member. Even in my second post I was trying to give you suggestions, as you ASKED for improvements in your midfield. If my suggestions weren't good enough (Oh wait, asmoah wonderful player...) as for selling a few players, perhaps i don't know the inner workings of the squad, but those three that i suggested are really just rotational players in your already packed midfield, bit of a waste of salary to keep those around imho. But anyway, Personal attacks aren't big pal, and i don't appreciate them.

@lol, you're right I shouldn't bother with Arsenal, And I WAS giving suggestions. Salty fishy couldn't take a few jibes against his beloved club and started getting nasty.

Thanks guys, yeah I've loaned Frimpong out to salmanca already and I've just signed asmaoh for 18m. Marvin martin was one of my potential signings, his stats looked amazing but I wanted an african machine ha. I'm already using leandro and hazard as wingers along with walcott, gervinho and RVP. Wilshere and ramsey are never leaving!!!

Once again faulkny your distorted ego couldn't let this matter be dropped. I do not apoligize to you as you clearly have an attitude problem, anyone who looks over the comments can see who the instigator was in all this so please go away. Also I'd already bid for the two players you suggested before you commented and regardless of source good info is good info.

Thanks guys, yeah I've loaned Frimpong out to salmanca already and I've just signed asmaoh for 18m. Marvin martin was one of my potential signings, his stats looked amazing but I wanted an african machine ha. I'm already using leandro and hazard as wingers along with walcott, gervinho and RVP. Wilshere and ramsey are never leaving!!!

why to spain. some english clubs are ready to make a loan bid for him. fyi.

Once again faulkny your distorted ego couldn't let this matter be dropped. I do not apoligize to you as you clearly have an attitude problem, anyone who looks over the comments can see who the instigator was in all this so please go away. Also I'd already bid for the two players you suggested before you commented and regardless of source good info is good info.

Never asked for an apology pal.

Salmanca are one of my feeder clubs along with millwall but millwall already of criestig, chamberlaind and jenkinson. Should i sell vela aswell btw guys?

Salmanca are one of my feeder clubs along with millwall but millwall already of criestig, chamberlaind and jenkinson. Should i sell vela aswell btw guys?
if u offer frimps to other clubs on loan then a couple of bid will be on him. and u didnt tell use that criestig is in ur team too. ;) both players are great !!!!

as of vela, its ur choice. harzard in ur team and is much better compared to vela. i would sell him for 10m. (profit gained XD)