Dakingzle

Reaction score
Hi, i'm in my 1st season with Arsenal, I got to the 1/4 final of FA CUP (lost to Aston villa 2-1) , 1/8 of Champions league ( lost to Real madrid 3-2 overall ) And at the moment i'm position 4-5 with spurs in EPL, my question is .. I play a 4-1-1-3-1 like this:
---------------------Almunia-------------------( Plays very well )
Sagna------Howedes-------------Vermaelen------Clichy
Attacking---Central defend---Ball playing def------Suport
------------------------Song------------------------
-------------------Anchor man def-------------------
----------------Fabregas----------------------------
-------------Dp lying playmaker sup-------------------
---Hazard----------------Nasri------------Arshavin---
---Winger----------Adv playmaker-------Inside frwrd---
---------------------Chamakh ( Van persie injured )----
--------------------Targetman sup--------------------

now my problem is i conceed to many goals ... What can i do about it ? Please help me!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Sorry wrong place !! :S

Play song as a ball wining midfielder.He plays better there and should win balls in midfield instead of sitting deep and for some reason Sagna and Clichy have great stats for full backs in the defensive role.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Also when RVP is fit play him as trequista and buy elia or a better inside forward because you can sell Arshavin for around 15m and Elia can be bought for around the same i think at christmas and plays alot better.

then its Amulia. lol jk, i know in the SI game he's okay, and decent gk.

set wingbacks to automatic role.

change to 4-2-3-1, like how arsenal plays in real life formation, and what happen to walcott ?

Walcott just isn't consistent enough.. While Hazard is very Good and Wilshere is GREAT.. And in the 4-2-3-1 Song isn't really fit in or doesn't it matter if he's Lightgreen or a bit darker? ( I started playing Fm like a month ago ( NOOOOB ))

@Coolguyrko, Manchester City already bought Elia... ? And Arshavin does a pretty good job? Do you have any other suggestions for a player in that position? AML (Right footed)

Ashley Young.If you retrain Alexis Sanchez to play on the left he is a great inside forward.As for song do was lol said and play him beside fabregas and play him as a ball winning midfielder it will really help.Eventually he will get the bright green after playing a good few games in that position and you can always retrain him.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Both are fairly expensive.You can keep arshavin if you want i just think he needs replacing.

Walcott just isn't consistent enough.. While Hazard is very Good and Wilshere is GREAT.. And in the 4-2-3-1 Song isn't really fit in or doesn't it matter if he's Lightgreen or a bit darker? ( I started playing Fm like a month ago ( NOOOOB ))

@Coolguyrko, Manchester City already bought Elia... ? And Arshavin does a pretty good job? Do you have any other suggestions for a player in that position? AML (Right footed)

u should take advantage of Wildcats (walcott) speed.

rAshavin will retire by the age of 34, also rosicky.

Id recommend either bringing Walcott on as a sub as a poacher striker or a winger on the right at like 75mins becasue the opposition defenders will be really tired and with his pace he will either create a chance or even score a goal.

Yeah, but walcotts finishing is AWFUL whereas arshavin has a pretty decent shot and wilshere just bend em like Beckham :p

It doesnt matter about his finishing.It was the same in fm10 with agbonlahor.Poachers dont need finishing if they have pace and defenders are tired they will get a few 1 on 1s and they are nearly always bound to score one.I dont know how it works it just does.

Also look into buying a new keeper.What patch are you on.If 11.3 then check out
Sirigu(Palermo)
Akinfeev(CSKA Moskow)
Neuer(Schalke)
De Gea(At.Madrid) Might still have his 17.5m release clause
Adler(Leverkusen) Might still have his 17.5m release clause
Lloris (Lyon)

Sirigu is like 25+M (€)
Akinfeev 40+
Neuer dont know..
And de gea adler and lloris i'll have a look at !

Get a new keeper, not hard to find a good one but if your on a budget just get vincent enyeama he should come despite it saying he wont get a work permit, he will.