human1

Reaction score
i started a new game with Arsenal,what do you recommend to buy / sell?

Your weakest position is the goalkeeper, so buy Manuel Neuer, Stekelengurg, Adler, Akinfeev or David De Gea.
Gael Clichy needs a cover, so buy Fabio Coentrao.
And buy some wonderkids, such as Erik Lamela, Funes Mori, Daniel Kofi Agyei, Phil Jones, Stefan deVrij, Yann M'Vila, Dodo ( Corinthians), Romario from Vitoria ( Great potential, and very cheap), Sotiris Ninis, etc..

Last edited:
Your weakest position is the goalkeeper, so buy Manuel Neuer, Stekelengurg, Adler, Akinfeev or David De Gea.
Gael Clichy needs a cover, so buy Fabio Coentrao.
And buy some wonderkids, such as Erik Lamela, Funes Mori, Daniel Kofi Agyei, Phil Jones, Stefan deVrij, Yann M'Vila, Dodo ( Corinthians), Romario from Vitoria ( Great potential, and very cheap), Sotiris Ninis, etc..

Coentrao = cover ?

I agree on the rest of the post though :D

He could rotate Clichy and Coentrao.

Suppose you're right. I'm a big fan of rotation, but I'd rather give a youngster a chance.
Plus, I'm not sure just how cheap you can get him on the new patch.
If he is in fact not too expensive, I can definitely agree on this.

i sold almunia, fabianski, bendtner, denilson and brought in sergio romero, van der weil, canella, phil jones, galeano and lukaku, some of them deals were money down and the rest over 36 months.

im currently playing this formation and havent lost all season and conceded 3 goals, im into december now

sergio romero

sagna vermaelen kosceilny clichy

song

nasri fabregas

van persie arshavin

chamakh

Buy A keeper Manuel Neuer !!!!
Hes better than addler my oppinion

Sebastien Frey is brilliant on my Arsenal save, Phil Jones and Neymar