Reaction score
I just did my first season and won every tournament lol.

I went a bit over board with the spending and would prefer to do it again better.

First season I bought Falcao (£52m), Gotze (£25), and Rodrigo (£15).

They've all been awesome but this game was a spend like crazy sort of thing so I could get a feel for 13 over 12.

I'm going to buy Gotze, Rodrigo, and sell Walcott since I rarely played him. I'll also sell Chamakh and Arshavin.

So I need:
- Play making midfielder cover since Arteta and Ramsey get tired often with my tactic, either someone cheap and awesome, or someone who will soon become awesome.

- World class CB who'd come to Arsenal for decent money.

- Left back that isn't injury prone and better than Gibbs + Santos

- And a Walcott replacement OR a right wing wonderkid (to rotate between Chamberlain who's amazing in this game)

I'm not making the signings myself, but I am telling Peter Hill-Wood who I want, so I suppose some of it's down to me... anyway, the point I'm trying to make is we're going on a bit of a spending spree in the first season as well. Not quite as much as you though. He got Jovetic for £20m I think, maybe a bit more. At the moment he's negotiating with Paulinho for around the £15m mark. The only person I've sold is Squillaci for £550k to Dortmund, because I never rated him and he's on the transfer list when you start the game anyway.

I sold Walcott to Chelsea for 25m, bought Sidney Sam as a replacement for him at 5.25m. Bought Simon Kjaer as a back up CB as I sold Djourou to Galatasaray for 6m and bought Kjaer for 4.5m. Bought Ademilson as a back up to Giroud. Bought Jetro Willems as a LB and my head of youth bought Bakkari from PSV.

I sold Walcott to Chelsea for 25m, bought Sidney Sam as a replacement for him at 5.25m. Bought Simon Kjaer as a back up CB as I sold Djourou to Galatasaray for 6m and bought Kjaer for 4.5m. Bought Ademilson as a back up to Giroud. Bought Jetro Willems as a LB and my head of youth bought Bakkari from PSV.

Yeah, maybe I should sell one of the "better", to use the word lightly, although they're better than Squillaci I suppose, in the game and real life, centre backs like Djourou or Koscielny and see if I can get an established one to stabilise the defence. Maybe one with high influence to be the captain as well, because during a pre-season match Bould told me the players were having trouble motivating themselves with Vermaelen as captain.

I've never had that happen, I am going to start a new Arsenal save soon though as I didn't like how I went by with my transfers. I overspent on Willems (10m for an 18 y/o LB).

Well I've seen the Problem motivating lines in Milan save when Ambrosini was on field and he has great influence so influence doesn't matter there or it even might be broken I dont know.

Who I'd buy:
- Gerard Deulofeu Barca Walcott Replacement or if you want English than maybe Nathan Redmond
- Jetro Willems PSV 10m / Martin Olsson Blackburn 7m to replace Santos who you can sell for 8m if you offer on 48month.
- Andrea Poli Sampdoria 7m becomes quite good playmaker.

If you are looking for a quality left back and ready to pay for him, David Alaba of Bayern Munich will become one of the best in his position in the game. Just a suggestion mate :)

What is the starting budget at the Emirates.

I just did my first season and won every tournament lol.

I went a bit over board with the spending and would prefer to do it again better.

First season I bought Falcao (£52m), Gotze (£25), and Rodrigo (£15).

They've all been awesome but this game was a spend like crazy sort of thing so I could get a feel for 13 over 12.

I'm going to buy Gotze, Rodrigo, and sell Walcott since I rarely played him. I'll also sell Chamakh and Arshavin.

So I need:
- Play making midfielder cover since Arteta and Ramsey get tired often with my tactic, either someone cheap and awesome, or someone who will soon become awesome.

- World class CB who'd come to Arsenal for decent money.

- Left back that isn't injury prone and better than Gibbs + Santos

- And a Walcott replacement OR a right wing wonderkid (to rotate between Chamberlain who's amazing in this game)

30m but I sold Walcott for 25 mil, Arshavin and Chamakh for.. I forgot exactly how much, also sold Squillaci and Falcao was £20m over time.

Just started my second season with AFC after winning the Prem by 20pts. Unlucky in the cups (ET away loss to Utd in Lge Cup, and last minute loss away to Chels in the FA Cup, in the CL lost in Qtrs to Bayern)

The first season signings I made were:
Ba (ST) - Newcastle - £7m, Summer (ended top scorer in Prem with 32)
Debuchy (DR) - Lille - £12.5m Summer
M'Villa (DM) - Rennes - £17m Summer
Baines (DL) - Everton - £14m, January
Hart (GK) - Man City - £14m, January

Then this summer for the second season I got:
Llorente (ST) - Bilbao - Free
Goetze (AML) - Dortmund - £28m
Smalling (DC) - Man Utd - £9m
Matteusco (DC) - Villareal - £4m
Manninger (GK) - Free

Now looking to bring in some quality kids with the £35m I have left - need a good Cup squad...

Players Sold so far are:
Squillaci - £1m
Bendtner - £7.5m
Giroud - £20m
Merterzaker - £10m
Djourou - £12.5m
Santo - £3m
Diaby - £3m
Rosicky - £1m
Arshavin - Free

David Alaba is the best left-back in the game! 5* potential rating :) As for the centre back who'd be willing to join, go for either Mats Hummels, Sergio Ramos or Holger Badstuder! All available for between £22m - £27m!

which position do you use cazorla in your team ? My tactic do not have amc position so I am not sure how can ı use cazorla?

u can play Santi on AML/AMR or even as a CM with Adv. Playmaker role

How in the world did you sucker someone into 20M for Giroud? Was that a 2nd season selling?

Also when I go to sign some of the players you signed listed they don't even come close to accepting those offers. :( The only one was Ba and that's because of the release clause.

Last edited:
30m but I sold Walcott for 25 mil, Arshavin and Chamakh for.. I forgot exactly how much, also sold Squillaci and Falcao was £20m over time.

I'm trying to figure out how you guys are doing this. When I offer 20 mil for Walcott I get no clubs interested. I had to beg to get rid of Bendtner.

I'm trying to figure out how you guys are doing this. When I offer 20 mil for Walcott I get no clubs interested. I had to beg to get rid of Bendtner.

Offer on monthly installments instead of straight cash. Lot quicker and easier to get higher fee that way.

Offer on monthly installments instead of straight cash. Lot quicker and easier to get higher fee that way.

Does that work buying too? Because I tried to buy Yann M'Villa and they wanted 42 mil! 37 up front and 5 over installments! NUTS!

Does that work buying too? Because I tried to buy Yann M'Villa and they wanted 42 mil! 37 up front and 5 over installments! NUTS!

No when buying usually you can sign players for lower fee's when you pay all up front or big fee up front. Suggestion go for Capoue. Can play CB,DM and CM and has 13m release clause. I always buy him rather than M'vila.