isco, rodrigo, ben arfa was 12.5m + squilly, filipe (at madrid). thats my team, kept walcott. selling arshavin, trying to get benzia on loan with view to buy.

Offer on monthly installments instead of straight cash. Lot quicker and easier to get higher fee that way.

I might start a new game and try this. I feel I let Squillaci go too cheaply, even though I wanted him gone. Plus in my game he wouldn't leave unless I paid his wages until the end of his contract, even though he was playing for Dortmund. I'm guessing they would've offered him a new contract with them once his contract with Arsenal was up.

A lot of those seem almost batshit crazy.
Highly doubt City would let Hart go for 14m in real world. Ba for 7 is quite the find too.

Just started my second season with AFC after winning the Prem by 20pts. Unlucky in the cups (ET away loss to Utd in Lge Cup, and last minute loss away to Chels in the FA Cup, in the CL lost in Qtrs to Bayern)

The first season signings I made were:
Ba (ST) - Newcastle - £7m, Summer (ended top scorer in Prem with 32)
Debuchy (DR) - Lille - £12.5m Summer
M'Villa (DM) - Rennes - £17m Summer
Baines (DL) - Everton - £14m, January
Hart (GK) - Man City - £14m, January

Then this summer for the second season I got:
Llorente (ST) - Bilbao - Free
Goetze (AML) - Dortmund - £28m
Smalling (DC) - Man Utd - £9m
Matteusco (DC) - Villareal - £4m
Manninger (GK) - Free

Now looking to bring in some quality kids with the £35m I have left - need a good Cup squad...

Players Sold so far are:
Squillaci - £1m
Bendtner - £7.5m
Giroud - £20m
Merterzaker - £10m
Djourou - £12.5m
Santo - £3m
Diaby - £3m
Rosicky - £1m
Arshavin - Free

really? color me surprised. :)

will ****** him on my next save then.

Still over 4 saves I can't get the prices he's claiming for these players. Teams won't even talk in that rage for M'Vila and Debuchy. Who ends up injury prone anyway so not that great of a buy.

Still over 4 saves I can't get the prices he's claiming for these players. Teams won't even talk in that rage for M'Vila and Debuchy. Who ends up injury prone anyway so not that great of a buy.

I found it harder to get decent prices after the update.

im looking for a good defensive midfielder to buy,but not having much luck. dont like capoue, had m'vila on last game,sven bender wants 100k a week(no!). leverkusen want 33mil for lars(bit too much), cant find anymore decent ones. im a bit picky aswell! and is isco worthd buying? i think he could be a good replacement for cazorla in a few years. may get nem aswell.

im looking for a good defensive midfielder to buy,but not having much luck. dont like capoue, had m'vila on last game,sven bender wants 100k a week(no!). leverkusen want 33mil for lars(bit too much), cant find anymore decent ones. im a bit picky aswell! and is isco worthd buying? i think he could be a good replacement for cazorla in a few years. may get nem aswell.
after last night ive caught my eyes on Victor Wanyama. Maybe him?

he was good, but a little old, I like to build a very young wonderkids team. and there was an another speculative :) purpose to seeling him to PSG, hopefully the amount of good players in PSG could make it more competitive and some of younger ones, who would like to play 1st football would become unhappy :) - Lucas Moura (another position, but u never know :) )