__Sanchez__

Reaction score
Just about to finish 2nd season with Arsenal, won the league, in final of champions league, which is yet to be played....anyway, I am in need of another centre back....I have Kjaer, otamendi, vermalen, and gallas and senderos...but gallas is getting on a bit and his stamina and pace has dropped, senderos isn't really very good, and vermalen and otamendi have just been alright this season...and vermalen in particilar is making annoying mistakes and that kinda thing...Kjaer is awesome though...A real quality defender is needed, to parter kjaer and who can happily play in CL and is experienced....I'm thinking of Pique, but barca are demanding upwards of £40m....I will be able to afford that, but I don't know whether it's worth it...suggestions please

Sakho (PSG) is one of the best defenders in the game ;)

Also Marc Muniesa from Barcelone is quality , but will need some time :D

cristian zapata or filipe from udinese.

Sakho is probably taken by now, but if he is still at PSG he should be your first choice.

Pique is worth 40 Mil IMO, but I don't like spending that much on a defender.

I'd go for Cristian Zapata, for his pace, aerial and outstanding tackling ability.

Indeed Sakho is excellent..but he's only 21 right now, and I already have otamendi and kjaer and I think my line-up may need a more experienced guy...and in my game sakho hasn't left PSG yet and so doesn't have much - or any - experience in the champions league...but my arsenal squad is full of wonderkids so it's always nice to add another perhaps...is he quality from the begining or does he grow?

He is good form the beginning, but doesn't take long to grow. His price tag is also to big to buy just as a future star - PSG will ask for about 25-30 mil. Go for Zapata.

Kyriakos Papadopolous. Olympiakos, will be a quality centre back after a few seasons :)

phillipe mexes of roma is worth a look, fantastic stats, costs around 20mil i think
also andrea barzagli, good stats and quite cheap

Chiellini, Pique
Jagielka was awesome for me with Villa in the CL, might be worth a try

Danny Wilson from Rangers, cheap and quality or Sergey Kryvstov i think it is, hes a good young Ukranian centre back fairly cheap also.

I asked PSG about m.sakho...and they asked 50mil!!wtf!a good and (almost) cheap solution is David Luiz from Benfica..take a look at his stats!

Naldo is a beast at centre back brilliant in the air, Danny Wilson always does well for me as well and Rodwell plays well as ball playing centre half

i prefer exchange..

first of all, i put all the players to transfer listed. except almunia, sagna, clichy, gallas, sanderos, wilshere, arshavin, cesc, song, vela and v.persie. (first team) and fabianski, nasri, rosicky.
than you'll see all of teams chasing them, some i sell and some more i exchange, for example; i've got de jong (strong DMC) with theo + denilson + 5M Pound. and then Micah Richard with Alex Song for free, Christopher Samba (Blackburn Strong Def) with Gibbs for free, Darrent Bent (effective for bench) with Merida + Barazite + Rhys Murphy + 2M Pound.
But I Spent a little anyway for verratti, helan, areola, otamendi and Gadi.
i think i enjoying play arsenal with decent player who plays in many role, such micah can play CB or DR, De Jong can play MC or DMC.
well so far my arsenal haven't beaten for about ten games, NICE i think.. i'm using 442 basic for home game and adjust through middle attack at the team instruction advance. cesc plays amazing and de jong keep the middle clear so far.
gallas went to madrid for 6,5 M Pound, Bendtner 6,75 M Pound to Sunderland, Eboue 4,9 M Pound to Sunderland, Manonne 1 M Pound to Reggina.
Vermaelen, Eduardo, Ramsey, Traore, set back to default status and plays better.
sorry for my english.
Regards..