Arsenal relegated

• Thread starter Thread starter kagelo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 7K
Not relegated yet but in my second season Spurs have 4 points from the first 12 games of the season and are sitting 19th

in my 1st season with man.city, arsenal on the 14th position... and wenger are sacked.. replaced by louis van gaal

In fm11, I watched Manchester City, Aston Villa and Liverpool all get relegated in the same season.

City sold tevez that season and dzecko was injured for 6 months, they just crumbled! Villa managed to keep all their players and marched straight back up winning the championship with over 100 points! Liverpool won the playoffs, I'd have to take a look at the premier league now, but I am sure city never made it back up!

Valencia nearly got relegated in fm 11(with this years updated squad) but their quality showed through in the end and they finished bout 15th with like 4 wins in last 4 games.

I think I remember Werder Bremen getting relegated in one save and I've seen Aston Villa go down but if you ever get team advice in FM11 they are rated as the worst technical team in the league.

Once you move on in years thought its not really that dramatic, like Man United getting relegated with a bunch of regans means nothing to me.

My jaw actually dropped and my eyes widened when I saw the title of this thread.

Roma in 2nd season for me, And in 3rd season they sold all their good players and finished 4 points away from being relegated to Serie C1.
they were relegated in mine in the first season :0

Fulham are quite a way from safety in the Championship with 30 games played. Would be weird having them in League 1. There most valuable player is only worth £500k XD

Not a relegation but but on the topic of ridiculous occurances scotland have just won next years euros in poland!?!?!

Fulham are quite a way from safety in the Championship with 30 games played. Would be weird having them in League 1. There most valuable player is only worth £500k XD

Fulham did indeed get relegated XD but they're doing well in League 1. :(

Midway through the 5th season on my game and Swansea are in the championship relegation zone, Lazio and Werder were both relegated at the end of last season, Everton are struggling mid table in the championship and Barcelona are currently 16th after 14 games. Also Norwich got taken over by tycoons and are the 7th best team in England and are fighting for a champions league spot lol.

Everton got relegated in 2016-17- Heskey is assistant manager of Cambridge XD

Athletic Bilbao finished 3rd in first season then sold Llorente to Bayern and got relegated next season.

Everton and Blackburn Rovers are both in League 2 on my BaM. Birmingham are in League 1 and Hull City just qualified for the Champions League.

Back