Mason*

Reaction score
I'm on deadline day in the summer of the third season and in need of a new right back to go straight into the first team. Sagna has dropped to three stars and I think a replacement is needed and Jenkinson simply isn't good enough. I've tried to sign Corchia, Danilo and Rafael(now at Madrid) but their teams are all demanding just below £30M, and i think that's too much.
I have £36M to spend.
Suggestions?

Cheers

I payed £40 mil for Danilo and don't regret it one bit, also Jenkinson plays really well for me too. Go for Danilo great right back all round, goes forward and gets crosses in and can get back to defend with his blistering pace.

Give them a chance? People have lives! :)

Obviously in the third season it is more difficult for people to answer, games will be different for everyone and some players will have improved, others won't. The ones you mention are good though, if you don't need to buy anyone else I'd be inclined to splash out on Rafael.

I am in my third season as well though, with Liverpool and someone who has really blossomed for me is Mehdi Benatia, he was already here when I arrived in the second season. He is naturally a centre back but has been fantastic at right back.

Cheers for the reply, do you have any screenshots of his history? Just want to see his performances.

Give them a chance? People have lives! :)

Obviously in the third season it is more difficult for people to answer, games will be different for everyone and some players will have improved, others won't. The ones you mention are good though, if you don't need to buy anyone else I'd be inclined to splash out on Rafael.

I am in my third season as well though, with Liverpool and someone who has really blossomed for me is Mehdi Benatia, he was already here when I arrived in the second season. He is naturally a centre back but has been fantastic at right back.

Probably should of waited longer to post again ;) Cheers for the suggestion, i'll have a look

Signed Danilo for £29.5M, cheers for the screenshots :)

Got him cheaper than I did and in the same year too, have you sold Sagna to PSG they usually give you a decent amount of cash.

I had deal agreed with PSG but window closed. Will look to offload him in January