Reaction score
323px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Arsenal Football Club, formed in 1886. Three time Premier League champions and the only club in the modern era to complete an Invincible season. Watch as I attempt to restore my club to it's former glories. Hopefully this story will last a few seasons, the objectives are clear:
Win the Premier League
Win a European Trophy
I hope you enjoy the news articles and match reports, wish me luck!

Last edited:
P6C0M52.png

Arsenal make double bid for Vela and Griezmann
5749718w.jpg

Arsenal have made a ?28 million double bid for Carlos Vela and Antoine Griezmann. Vela, who has a ?3.4 million buyout clause for Arsenal, recently reopened the door to Arsenal saying "I look at things different these days and I won't close the door on Arsenal" Vela, who made 62 appearances for Arsenal scoring 11 goals moved to Sociedad after a successful loan spell and stated he didn't want to return to Arsenal has gone back on his word. It seems that now Vela can be guaranteed first team football and a chance to prove his worth in the Premier League has convinced the Mexican to consider a return to England. Antoine Griezmann tweeted a photo of him in London yesterday fuelling reports that he would move to Chelsea, however the Gunners have moved to quickly bid on the French winger who had a superb season for the Basque club. The Arsenal manager was unavailable to comment on the situation but our sources have indicated that he is hoping to bring the two to London.

banner-skysports_1.png

Serge Aurier: Arsenal have bid for me
55c5d59c3b661056f56791e228e26787_crop_north.jpg

Toulouse right back Serge Aurier has told Sky Sports News that Arsenal have made a bid for him.
Toulouse defender Serge Aurier has told Sky Sports News that Arsenal have bid 10 million pounds for him. Aurier was discussing the Ivory Coast's chances in the World Cup and told us when asked about reports linking him to Arsenal that the club have made a bid for him. "Yes, they have bid for me. Ten million I believe. My agent is in London talking to them so I hope a move can finalize soon." Aurier has persistently linked himself with Arsenal and has been pictured in an Arsenal shirt in the past. Aurier was videoed telling a fan he is going to Arsenal. Our sources have seconded Aurier's statement and reported that the Gunners are very interested in making Aurier their new right back replacing Bacary Sagna.

I82114p.png

Arsenal sign Carlos Vela
article-2551069-1B2D347900000578-977_634x406.jpg

Arsenal have confirmed that they have resigned Carlos Vela
The 25 year old has joined the FA Cup holders on a five-year deal.

The Gunners had a buy-back clause for the Mexican and have chosen to activate it.
"When I talked to Arsenal, they told me I was a key part of their plans and I couldn't turn them down. The manager showed passion in wanting me to join, he made me want to play for Arsenal again. I can't wait to pull on the shirt!" Luiz told the club's website.

"It's a different club since when I left, there are new players, a new manager and a new sense of atmosphere. The club are challenging for the Premier League title, Arsenal aren't pushovers. I've become a better player since leaving and I can only thank Real Sociedad for that. I wish them the very best in the future and they will always be in my heart."

Vela joined Real Sociedad for 3 million euros in 2012 after a successful loan spell and scored 36 goals in 73 games for the Basque club.

The Gunners have agreed fees with Sociedad for French winger Antoine Griezmann, Porto for striker Jackson Martinez and Toulouse for Serge Aurier with deals expected to be coming through during the week.

tjMJDts.png

PA-17701774.thumb.jpg
Pejcinovic-300x200.jpg

Arsenal take duo on trial
Brede Hangeland and Nemanja Pejcinovic join Gunners on trial
Arsenal have announced on their website that Brede Hangeland and Nemanja Pejcinovic have joined the Gunners on trial. Hangeland was released by relegated Fulham while Pejcinovic has left OCG Nice in search of Champions League football. The Arsenal manager has given the green light for the two to play in the club's pre season friendlies. He said; "The two are both talented defenders, they've come in to gain fitness and we hope they can find clubs based on their performances here." Arsenal have been linked with Hangeland and Pejcinovic for weeks but the North London club are reportedly looking to sign just one of the two players.

This looks pretty interesting. What photo editing software are you using for those headlines?

banner-arsenal2_1.png

OFFICIAL CLUB STATEMENT
ARSENAL CONFIRM RELEASE OF ACADEMY PLAYERS
Arsenal Football Club can confirm the release of the following players;
Austin Lipman, Glen Kamara, Alex Iwobi, Issac Hayden, Josh Vickers, Arnise Uade, Alfred Mugabo, Tarum Dawkins, Matt Macey, Semi Ajayi, Jack Jebb, Tafari Moore, Stefan O'Connor, Julio Pleguezuelo, Renny Smith, Elliot Wright and Ryan Huddart. After discussions between Youth and Senior Management, it was decided that these players would be released. Arsenal wish each player the very best of luck in the future.

bbFiy1T.png

A Roundup Of Arsenal's Transfers
(Bar Carlos Vela)
View attachment 371461
Serge Aurier -
Aurier joined Arsenal for 10 million pounds from Toulouse after persistently linking himself to the club. Aurier, a confessed fan expressed delight at the move after a sensational season at Toulouse. Aurier will replace Bacary Sagna who currently plays for Manchester City.

View attachment 371460
Ryan Gauld - The young Scot has signed for Arsenal but has been loaned back to Dundee United. Gauld has been hyped as the 'Scottish Messi' and will hope to live up to his high potential. Gauld is thought to be highly rated by Academy staff who believe loaning him out will help him develop quickly. Gauld will not make an impact at Arsenal for at least two seasons but when he comes into the fold, he could be lethal.

View attachment 371459
Antoine Griezmann - Linked with Arsenal for years, the new Gunners boss brought him in for 25 million pounds. Griezmann brings depth to the left wing and will fight it out with Lukas Podolski and Carlos Vela for the starting role.

View attachment 371457
Jackson Martinez - The striker Arsenal fans were craving has been signed, the Colombian signed for 15 million pounds, with the player being a fan, he could perform to a high level and accompany Olivier Giroud up front. Definitely a 20 goal a season striker, but in the Premier League?

View attachment 608756
Brede Hangeland - A strange one for the Gunners boss, but Arsenal had three centre backs and now they have depth, plus a backup of Hangeland's quality, and on a free is something you can't turn down. He is unlikely to make many appearances but he will definitely make an impact on the pitch.
View attachment 371455
Nigel De Jong - Arsenal were in dire need of a Defensive Midfielder and De Jong is the perfect fit for the Gunners. Lars Bender turned down Arsenal in favour of sitting on the bench at Chelsea so the manager turned to the Dutchman for 15 million pounds. De Jong could easily play for another ten years and is a great signing by the Arsenal manager.

Good signing in De Jong there;just the type of Rottweiler we need.
Gone a bit crazy with the youth players released though! The U-18's are pretty bereft as it is

Well, good luck!
I can't wait to see what you achieve with a squad like this!

I82114p.png

article_img.jpg

Arsenal bid 6.75 million for Michy Batshuayi
Arsenal activate the Belgian's release clause
Arsenal are set to make their seventh signing of the summer with 20 year old Michy Batshuayi close to signing for the Gunners.

Arsenal have reportedly been tracking the youngster for a year and have contemplated a move for the striker throughout the summer. Conflicting reports say that the striker is to either be loaned out or will provide backup for the strike duo of Jackson Martinez.

Standard Liege manager Guy Luzon told Belgian media; "It's nearly done, he is going to Arsenal for sure. I believe all that is left is a work permit."

banner-arsenal2_1.png

BpwweupIEAIPd3K.jpg

David Platt to coach first team
Arsenal are delighted to announce David Platt will be returning to Arsenal to coach the first team next season. Platt made 107 appearances as a player for Arsenal winning the Premier League and FA Cup on the pitch. We are delighted to see him back at Arsenal.

banner-skysports_1.png

fa-community-shield-trophy-600x315.png

Arsenal celebrate Community Shield victory
Gunners won Community Shield on penalties after coming back from 2-0 to 2-Arsenal won the Community Shield after coming back from 2-0 down to level at the death of normal time. Arsenal went a goal behind after Jesus Navas scored after 24 minutes before Alvaro Negredo doubled their lead nine minutes later. A leaked voice note of the manager's team talk showed the passion he had for the club which Kieran Gibbs said in a post match interview, inspired the team to win for Arsenal. The Gunners had to play Damian Martinez in goal after an injury to Wojciech Szczesny ruled him out for two weeks. Arsenal have reportedly made an offer to free agent and former player Manuel Almunia to return as cover for the Polish shot stopper. Jackson Martinez scored a goal on his debut twelve minutes into the second half before record signing Mezut Ozil equalized in the 87th minute. The game went to penalties with Arsenal winning 5-3 after a miss from Stevan Jovetic and Nigel De Jong's winning penalty made the Gunners out of reach for the Citizens. The game saw Serge Aurier, Nigel De Jong, Antoine Griezmann and Jackson Martinez make their debuts with Martinez getting on the scoresheet. The Colombian said in a post match interview, "It was fantastic! The atmosphere, the pressure and the manager's team talk were fantastic! If every game is like this, it's going to be a great season!" before being jumped on by team mates.

sAvpQ2L.png

Saint-Etienne Faites le double signature
SAINT ETIENNE SIGN DIABY AND COQUELIN FROM ARSENAL

coquelin-399896.jpg
150452352-465507.jpg

Saint-Etienne have announced that Abou Diaby and Francis Coquelin have signed for the club for a combined fee of 5 million pounds. Diaby had been on the fringes of Arsenal and had suffered many injuries throughout his time at the club. Diaby is believed to have cost 3.5 million while Coquelin cost Saint-Etienne just two million however the Gunners have a 50 percent sell on clause. Coquelin never broke into the Arsenal team throughout his time in North London