Khalaf

Reaction score
Starting an Arsenal save and i need to know what players I should bring in. There aren't any specific positions but when doing an Arsenal save but i like to reshape the whole squad because i think its weak, I hear a lot about balanta and yes i may get him but i want players that will do very well in my first season. Money is no problem looking to sell quite a few.

Starting an Arsenal save and i need to know what players I should bring in. There aren't any specific positions but when doing an Arsenal save but i like to reshape the whole squad because i think its weak, I hear a lot about balanta and yes i may get him but i want players that will do very well in my first season. Money is no problem looking to sell quite a few.
Yes I would buy eder balanta and nathaiel clyne to sure up your defence. And buy willian carvalho and ward prowse for your midfied.

Thanks i like the players you've suggested but will they play well first season and be able to start majority of games?

Thanks i like the players you've suggested but will they play well first season and be able to start majority of games?
All them would be starters in my save defo. Maybe prowse not but is class 2nd season and would be great squad player 1st season. Lots players out there tbh depending position.

Balanta and Lucas Romero must.. and cheap. 20M max for the 2.
Munir..if is still on 10.5M minimum clause