xtremeRED

Reaction score
Started a save with Arsenal.. don't need Giroud, Chelsea offering $34m upfront, non negotiable..
Giroud valued at $42m..
yay or nay?

looking to sell Monreal, Everton interested but making no offers..
I bid for Lukaku- $12m upfront + $38m over 48 months, $2m after playing 50 games and $2m after scoring 50 league goals.. + Nacho Monreal..
Monreal is valued at $16m, Lukaku at $40m, rated at par with Giroud currently, potential 4 clear stars and 5th star black..
yay or nay?

I sold Walcott, picked up Calhanoglu, have Sanchez who is okay at ST(great at AML)..

any suggestions?

Get rid of Giroud as soon as possible. $34m is about as much as you're probably going to get for him. Sell up.

Monreal plays better than Gibbs in-game. I had 2 successful seasons with him before snapping up Jose Gaya (who is phenomenal in this year's FM).

Get Lukaku with whatever funds you have available, he is a beast.

I paid short of £50m but with clauses and bonuses it soon reached the full amount. He's been nothing short of amazing.

Get rid of Giroud as soon as possible. $34m is about as much as you're probably going to get for him. Sell up.

Monreal plays better than Gibbs in-game. I had 2 successful seasons with him before snapping up Jose Gaya (who is phenomenal in this year's FM).

Get Lukaku with whatever funds you have available, he is a beast.

I paid short of £50m but with clauses and bonuses it soon reached the full amount. He's been nothing short of amazing.

Did that.. Lukaku is a beast..
I also had Napoli sniffing at Cazorla, and I went for another swapsie..
Cazorla + $7.5m + $30m over 48 months + $4m in add ons depending on goals scored etc.. for Gonzalo Higuain!
No one made any bids for Cazorla, and I didn't require him.. so pulled the plug..

another swapsie :: should I go for it?

Gabriel (CD) + $12m + $40m over 48 months for Kevin Strootman.. or is he too injury prone?

honestly you are overpaying for both higuain and strootman. andre gomes is a better CM option, as is renato sanches. higuain usually goes for around 45 million in the first season in my save, and you are paying a guarenteed 37.5 million + cazorla. there are better buys out there.

honestly you are overpaying for both higuain and strootman. andre gomes is a better CM option, as is renato sanches. higuain usually goes for around 45 million in the first season in my save, and you are paying a guarenteed 37.5 million + cazorla. there are better buys out there.

37.5m USD is close to 25m GBP..
Cazorla is valued at about 20-22GBP..

Hi this is what ive done on my arsenal save with the 68m you get or something along them lines for the first team.
View attachment 147527View attachment 147526View attachment 147525View attachment 147524

Arsenals wonderkids

View attachment 147523View attachment 147522View attachment 147521View attachment 147520View attachment 147519View attachment 147518

I will be selling of some deadwood next season all so little tip look out for players expire contracts you can snap up some great deals.

View attachment 147517View attachment 147516