nath-2010

Reaction score
Just starting my 3rd Season at Arsenal, still not won the Title but always up there, but dont no what im missing
ebe5y7eq.jpg
got a few player out on loan but feel they need another year or so for them to push for the 1st team, sorry bout the screenshot

Honestly you already have a solid team :eek: To be honest... You don't even need that many quality players to win the league title or even the Champions league... You are over quality... I would say your wage bill at the moment should be really high... Anyway... Defensively your team should be more than solid enough tbh... Szczesny after 3 season should have develop really nicely by now... So honestly whats your issue? Lack of goals? Conceding too much? Just not enough details here... I would say if you are not scoring enough, thats coz I don't think Gotze is much of a striker... I would say giroud is a super world class striker and at 3rd season he should be giving you his peak performance of his career by now... So seeing him on the bench already show some problem with your squad... He is getting me 50 goals per season... I am not sure why he is on your bench... I would assume injuiry... If you are conceding too much(I mean like conceding 3-4 goals per match)... It most probably means there is something wrong with your tactics... You are giving away way too many balls at places you shouldn't give away... Your defense team to be honest, is world class... Your strikeforce is world class.... I would say most probably your tactics :(

Ye Giroud has been quality for me pal,
e7ahytub.jpg
been playing this tactic most of the season, won a lot of games comfortably, but drew a few games that i conceded late on, i have been building a decent young side as well which i have been loaning out to gain the experience of 1st team football, just feel that i need maybe 1 or 2 more players that can come in and impact my team.

1st: You should play a different tactic. You have the players to play a lot more offensive. Besides.. I do not agree that you have world class defenders. I would say they are "oke" defenders, but you need indeed three to stop anything serious.
2nd: Get rid of Mertesacker. He has high salary, is not an elite defender and is very likely to be injured during a season.
3th: Conclusiong from point 1 and 2. Buy a great defender. Zouma, Sakho, Varane or Inigo Martinez.
4th: Your midfield is too static. You got two midfielders that like to stand still and either make a brutal tackle or give a great pass. Get yourself a great box-to-box midfielder. Romulo, Verratti and Danilo (I know he is actually a DR) are your best options. Get your midfield moving.
5th: Reus is better then Chamberlain. Not even close.
6th: Giroud is better then Mario Gomez. Why even buy Gomez? You buy the same type of striker, but then worse. Giroud with Ademilson as back up is more then enough. If they both get injured you even have Reus to play there.
7th: Walcot is easily 15-20mil worth in season 1. Why didn't you sell him? He is not nearly good enough to keep around for that kind of money. Get rid of him and buy something useful.
8th: Back to point 1. You have multiple great AMC's. Get a great tactic that makes use of your playmakers.

Hopefully you find this useful.

1st : your tactics is too defensive to score...

2nd : Mertesacker isn't high wage like tulaugu... He is a fantastic defender :) But unfortunately considering you are in your 3rd season now, I reccomend you start getting replacement in for him by the end of your 4th season... He is still one of the better defenders for me in my 5th season in arsenal. Maybe time to bring in one of the young defender you are grooming into your team?

3rd : When grooming young player... Maybe you didn't notice but keeping them at the club and tutoring them while also playing them some matches like cup matches or easy to win league matches will help them develop faster than loaning them out. Thats how I get my team full of youngsters I develop by the 5th season and I am running on a really low wage for a CL winning team.

4th : I can assure you that your team has world class defense... Don't know what that guy has against kos, vermaelen and mertesacker... They are world class defenders in the game in fact kos is a very versatile player in the defense role... If you need a full back/wing back, he can actually be played as a full back/wing back and he can be place them and I assure you he will deliver a amazing performance. :) For the record, mertesacker, vermaelen and kos(LB) was on the UEFA dream team on my save for the 3 CL I won... So I don't get why they are not world class? They been keeping my defend totally solid. I got a feeling you use them wrongly tulaugu... Zouma can't even do better than how mertesacker did when mertesacker was at his peak on my save...

5th : Walcott isn't that good like he said... But he is a good player to keep for a backup tbh... But sell him if you want to.

6th : If you want some kick in the game... TBH dun follow his advice... If not you might as well buy all the best regens you find by this point... Better than buying those players he reccomend...(Except zouma and veratti)

7th : Yes you might want to try a new tactics, you do have many good attacking mids. :)

8th : If you need a player on the LWB I would reccomend david alaba :)

I think you got a nice squad there just that the tactics isn't working... Sorry I am not really a expert when it comes to working with formation with 3 CBs... I usually work with 2 CBs or even just 1 CBs... I am more of a fast attacking philosophy person.