Yago69

Reaction score
In my first season I succeeded in taking the Premier League title, 3 points ahead of United. I want to do the same next year, and get farther than the quarter finals of the Champions League next year. Therefore I might need some new player(s), and I certainly will look to sell some. Here's a screenshot of my first squad:
11aeukl.jpg

They did mostly well, but not all of them, and I just have a bit too much of them.

Keepers:
Szeszny: did very well, first keeper.
Fabianski: used him in some games, just to make him happy. Second keeper.
Mannone: didn't use him, played with reserves squad. Is unhappy. Probably will sell him.

Defenders:
Vermaelen: First choice. Did very good.
Koscielny: almost always second central defender besides Vermaelen. Not as good as him, but very decent.
Djourou: was my substitute defender first, till winter. Did well enough.
Otamendi: got him in the january transfer window. Thought he might be great, but wasn't that good. Rotated him with Koscielny.
Sagna: first choice RB. Solid.
Vrsaljko: played him in the less important games. Did a pretty good job.
Gibbs: not really good, but a decent back-up.
José Angel: Sold Santos and got him in January. Thought he'd be really good, but wasn't as good as I'd expected. Still not bad though.

Midfielders: Song, actually the only one able to play as defensive mid. Did good when the team was doing well, but along with Arteta the first one to get depressed after a loss.
Frimpong: played him 2 times, at then end of the season. Did a decent job, but not as good as Song of course.
Ramsey: Did really well, although not really consistent.
Ayew: Did good, but not better than my other mids, and I've got too many of them really... Might sell him, if someone bids more than what I payed for him.
Verratti: Got a few matches at the start of the season, but obviously wasn't as good as the other ones, a bit too young. Wanted to give him more playing time, but... Just too many players, and he wasn't good enough. Did pretty will with the reserve squad.
Eriksen: Usually a substitute, was pretty good.
Arteta: like Song, one bad game and his morale dropped quickly. But did some great things overall.
Wilshere: took some time, but now he's playing good again. Not as good as I want him to, though. (playing as AMC or CM - AP (A))
Erick Torres: played even less than Verratti. Wasn't good enough. Should've hired him.

wingers:
Gaitan: needed some time, but was really a beast after some weeks/months. Made some beautiful goals as IF. But is now out for 3 months...
Willian: did well, played him as IF on the left and as AMC.
Gervinho: made the difference at times, but still prefer Gaitan and Willian.
Walcott: got injured for months at the start of the season, played him as striker after that.
Chamberlain: same as Verratti, not much playing time in the first squad. Wasn't good enough. But I guess those players need to play in order to get better.
Miyaichi: almost never used him. Wasn't good enough...

Strikers:
van Persie: Brilliant most of the season, 28 competition goals. A bit less the last month(s)...
Walcott: played him when van Persie dissapointed, did really well as poacher, making the winning goal against United!
Leandro: Gave him time, but wasn't good enough. Probably will try to sell him
(for more than what I payed for him).

Apart from those, I've got one regen who might become something: 16 years old and has got 16 speed and 17 accelaration. Finishing 12 and without ball 13. But he's not quite ready for the real work. Probably will loan him out to some club.

So, if there's anyone who read this post, could you help me?

I think u need more creative midfielders like Douglas Costa or Loucas Moura, Mario Gotze....

Thanks for the answer. I thought nobody was ever gonna reply ;p And yes, I was thinking about that. Although I do have many creative players: Arteta, Ramsey, Willian, Gaitan (cutting inside from the wings) and of course Wilshere and Eriksen.