• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is too far....

with this pic on his shirt
Eduardo1.jpg

I ment haunt as in score against Arsenal not that /\ /\ /\ That is a mile to far and just disrespectful

People talk about his injury making him not very inconsistent however his goals to games ratio wasn't much different :\

People talk about his injury making him not very inconsistent however his goals to games ratio wasn't much different :\

Before his injury he converted 23.5% of his shots.

After his injury he converted 6% of his shots.

was never the same player shame but unfortunatly it wasent to be.

I did mention goals to games ratio. Not chance conversion.

Before:

Played 39
Scored 17

After:

Played 43
Scored 15

I think more than goals scored, the injury affected other parts of his game which is a shame.

i honestly feel really sorry for the lad about that injury he suffered :( its a shame who knows he could of been a star striker at arsenal right now if he never got that injury

I did mention goals to games ratio. Not chance conversion.

Before:

Played 39
Scored 17

After:

Played 43
Scored 15

I think more than goals scored, the injury affected other parts of his game which is a shame.

he played four more games but scored two less games whats wrong with that?

he played four more games but scored two less games whats wrong with that?

I was stating that his injury had no real impact on his goalscoring record - It affected his all round play more than anything.

Do me a favour, actually read my posts then come back to me.

i'd say the amount of shots he took after his injury compared to before was a lot more, he was probably desperate to score and therefore shot a lot more, which is why his accuracy of conversion is lower probably..

gutted for him, was a quality player when he first joined Arsenal, just never been the same sadly.

I was stating that his injury had no real impact on his goalscoring record - It affected his all round play more than anything.

Do me a favour, actually read my posts then come back to me.

oh sorry my bad ;)

Erm. Yes it was. It was shown on Sky Sports News actually.

Before, a goal every 2.54 games (I believe). After his injury, a goal every 5.00+ games.

How can you say that isn't very different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back