Arsenal sign a player

X FACTOR

Banned
Reaction score
Arsenal capture Bolivian teenager Samuel Galindo

Arsenal have signed teenage Bolivian midfielder Samuel Galindo from Real America for an undisclosed fee.
Manager Arsene Wenger intends to send the 17-year-old out on loan - as he once did with Mexican Carlos Vela - when the Bolivian arrives at Arsenal.
Wenger said: "Galindo has good technique. He's intelligent, 6ft 2in tall, left-footed with good stamina.
"He is a central midfielder who can give good balls. He has good vision too which we like here."
<!-- E SF -->Galindo was thought to have been close to a move to Everton in December but opted for the Gunners following a trial.
"It's true that he was at Everton but he was offered to come to me on trial," said Wenger. "I said yes, I liked what I saw and I signed him."
Wenger expects Galindo to spend a spell away from England before his Arsenal career begins, adding: "I'm looking to send him out on loan, We have a few clubs in mind."
Vela had loan spells with Osasuna and Salamanca, while another promising youngster Fran Merida spent time on loan with Real Sociedad.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

do you think this will be anorther uselesss capture or will he be good what do you think

He is the Bolivia U21 captain at the age of 17 :p
I think he'll turn out good

could but should have got a forward that is a litttle bit older

i bet all you arsenal fans were exicted about getting a player then you get another youngster :p

Will probably be sold to Barcelona in 3 years time for 20mill.

Well played Wenger.

Probably a good signing for the future but I would still like a great player (Preferably ST or DM) to be signed by the end of the transfer window.