Arsenal sign defender Koscielny

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4K
I know every football player and I have not heard of him so I don't think he is any good, I reckon Arsenal should of signed Mamadou Sakho instead.

Woww, is it just my laptop or are things on this thread ******' up. XD
Same here, when I clicked 'New posts' it said page will refresh in 30 seconds. Then said something like 19593 seconds left

good a cb what we needed hope him and Vermaelan have a great partnership Wenger now sign another 2 Centerbacks a keeper and ozil and thats us sorted
Yeah, good luck with that...

I know every football player and I have not heard of him so I don't think he is any good, I reckon Arsenal should of signed Mamadou Sakho instead.
Then you can't have heard of every footballer then.oO)
Not having heard of a player is not a good judge of how good they are.
I hadn't heard of Vermaelan or Ronaldo. They both turned out pretty decent.

I think Wenger knows more what he is doing than you.

You know every football player?

lol

4sure

Never heard of him, or seen any rumuours. Not a good sign

Lmao, two jerkoffs on a website about football manager haven't heard of this player so it must be a bad signing?

I'm reserving jurdgement completely on him until I've seen him play, Vermaelan (sp) was an ok signing for Aresnal and they've lost Big Sol and Gallas so it was immenent that Aresnal would sign a centre back. Also I think at 24 he's old enough to slot into the squad well.

The stupidest thing I've heard anyone say.

So you've heard of everyone from like, the Romanian 3rd division?

Don't be stupid.

i dont know anythink about the lad but wont judge him like i did vermaelen and i got that massivly wrong lol.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

one thing i will add, although he is ov polish decent another frenchman arsene why change a habit ov a lifetime.

yeah never heard of him, defo ****..

thank god i'm so intelligent.

i dont know anythink about the lad but wont judge him like i did vermaelen and i got that massivly wrong lol.

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

one thing i will add, although he is ov polish decent another frenchman arsene why change a habit ov a lifetime.
im still not utterly convinced by vermaelen to be honest, his postioning is fairly suspect and did cost arsenal goals. but wenger rarely gets it wrong

Never heard of the lad but it's Wenger, who will have done his homework. Will be exciting to see what he is like.

In Wenger we trust!!
He has a proven track record of signing fairly unknown players who do well. Although then again some of his decisions confuse me. Quite we he ever signed Mikel Silvestre (sp) I dont know...

EDIT: Yes i realise Silvestre wasnt unknown before he joined Arsenal BTW, just an example of a dodgy signing

Looks like a big strong player. When Vermaelen was signed I wasn't that happy, but we all know how that turned out, so we'll have to wait and see.

Well what can i say.... I have never ever honestly heard of this guy Arsene as signed. I play Football Manger, which is very realistic ( perhaps the most realistic Footie Manager game ever!!!) and so has loads and loads of real life scarlets who are amazing. Therefore i have a pretty good knowledge of all this young talent coming onto the world scene but i can honestly say WHERE THE ?*!? has Wenger found this guy???? but for £10 mil i am expecting a lot so should be a good Gallas replacement.

Back