Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Arsenal sign Man Utd's Silvestre

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Arsenal sign Man Utd defender Mikael Silvestre for an undisclosed fee.

More...

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Yay hes gone, pity its to Arsenal, pity John Osheas first choice backup at LB, and further up the que at CB....**** hes gone!11!

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Seems like a pointless move... backup at man utd to backup at aresnal.

Reaction score
Yay hes gone, pity its to Arsenal, pity John Osheas first choice backup at LB, and further up the que at CB....**** hes gone!11!
haha I know couldn't arsene take o'shea too, I'm sure sir alex would give em some cash!

Reaction score
a strange buy for Wenger i must say

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
meh, hes French, so its almost a normal Wenger buy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I liked Silvestre. I thought he played well last season when he was called upon.

Reaction score
Really don't know why Wenger has bought him tbh. They don't even need a backup defender, they've got Gallas, Toure, Senderos, Djourou, Clichy, Traore, Sagna, Eboue, and lots of promising youngsters that should be brought through. Weird decision signing him :S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Experience I guess. He's proved he can handle the Prem so will be a decent signing I think.