TCold

Reaction score
Hi.

I am playing as Arsenal and am in the transfer window of my 2nd season.
I was wondering if i should sell Robin Van Persie, because he seems to try being injured all the time? >.<

He played about 10 games last season, because he got injured during the preseason till february, played some matches, got injured for another month, was ok till the end of the season, but he got injured again in a game for his country. He'll be out for 5-6 months again...

I've been thinking of getting Vaclav Kadlec instead of him as i don't need an old striker because others had a really good score last season: Walcott, 35 goals and 9 assists, Llorente, 20 goals and 8 assists and Hulk, 14 goals and 16 assists.

So summing up: Should i sell RVP and buy Kadlec? (or some other striker as kadlec got bought by barcelona)
I just need an opinion on this as it's bugging me very much. >.<

Try and get neymar and get rid of RVP... Just b careful the players might get ****** off

Personally I would sell him as I hate having constant injured players it gets so boring. Get rid of him and try and get

Carlos Tevez (sometimes gets put up for sale and release clause of £12m)
Neymar
Hunterlarr (is a beast of a poacher for £12m he got me 31 goals in his first season in 35 games.)

Get either Neymar, Christian Benitez, Vaclav Kadlec or someone, maybe even Bafetimbi Gomis or Kevin Gameiro (highly recommend you to get Gameiro).

Maybe Loic Remy who can play as AMR & ST?

That settles it, i'm selling RVP. :)

I won't get Neymar though. Bought him in 2 games before. I wanna try someone new. I'll check out Huntelarr, Benitez and Gameiro. :)

Get Cavani. Maybe you can do swap with Napoli for him RVP going other way.

checked them out and Huntelaar and Benitez seem ok and not more than ok, Gameiro i'm not so sure, Tevez would ask for a too big wage and Kadlec is waaaaaaay to expensive.

Huntelaar seems like the best choice, though he doesn't seem really fast. :S
I'll check Cavani out too.

Dont know about selling RVP, players and fans alike might not like it and get on your back? IMO I would just keep him anyway to keep everyone sweet, when he does play how well does he do?

checked them out and Huntelaar and Benitez seem ok and not more than ok, Gameiro i'm not so sure, Tevez would ask for a too big wage and Kadlec is waaaaaaay to expensive.

Huntelaar seems like the best choice, though he doesn't seem really fast. :S
I'll check Cavani out too.

Gameiro is a beast. Do not hesitate.

Cavani is a beast. Was losing 2-0 as Napoli, put him on at half-time, BAM 3-2 final score to us :D
I play him as a complete forward.

Dont know about selling RVP, players and fans alike might not like it and get on your back? IMO I would just keep him anyway to keep everyone sweet, when he does play how well does he do?

Well, he scored 3 goals and got 3 assists in about 15 (starting and subbed) matches last season. In any case, Cavani seems good, but my scout says he wouldn't have any intention of joining me, so i won't try getting him. I'll save and sell him and see how bad the reactions will be and if i should proceed or load.

Check Daniel Sturridge as well (yeah I know, another post with his name)
I bought him with Anderlecht in a previous save, he got at least 1:1 game/goal ratio, played him as a poacher

He starts at Chelsea, so it might be hard to get him playing as Arsenal, unless he is transfer listed which is what happened for me
Another good young forward is Lukaku ofcourse, play him as ADV FW - ATT

My 3 strikers in that save were Lukaku/Matias Suarez/Sturridge, I had Ben Sahar as sub