Arsenal star Wilshere 'arrested'

to put it in perspective, not heard anything about his assualt charge since novmeber until this was brought out. hes not marlon king, so lets not go overboard

Or more recently Michael Ricketts ;)

No one can surpass Gazza.

OT, Wilshere needs to stop ******** up, he's in England - the source of all evil press (Well, there's worse but worst football press in terms of gearing to footballers)

Every player in the english national team gets into trouble/sleeps with prostitutes....things like that. rooney/carrol/wilshere/Ashely Cole.....list goes on. No wonder england never wins anything.

Sounds like an issue blown out of proportion. Its obvious Wilshere comes from a slightly rough background (personally I like him for it) but the media is just hyping this.

Every player in the english national team gets into trouble/sleeps with prostitutes....things like that. rooney/carrol/wilshere/Ashely Cole.....list goes on. No wonder england never wins anything.
1. Absolutes are dangerous.
2. Stop acting like its only English players that get into trouble.
3. No, I'm not English
4. Trolls will troll.

he is young, got money and will attract attention, people say change friends but WHY, friends are the people we love and trust, and I would hate him to change his friends just because he has money. The only reason its in paper is because who he is and not what he has done

Regardless of who did it, he should know better than to be going around with the type of people who abuse taxi drivers, or being one yourself. I guess he's only 19, experience will come with age.

he is young, got money and will attract attention, people say change friends but WHY, friends are the people we love and trust, and I would hate him to change his friends just because he has money. The only reason its in paper is because who he is and not what he has done

this. It is very small and petty. Any non celebrity doing this would not make the news