arsenal - striker needed - £17.25M

• Thread starter Thread starter JoeyTurton
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K

JoeyTurton

Reaction score
1st season im looking for a prolific goal scorer :)

im also looking to sell bendtner he's worth £6.75M, how much will i be able to get for him??

Last edited:
Bendtner, try selling for 10 mil then go to 7.5 he'll probably be snapped up. For a striker, whats wrong with RVP?

podolski is a great goal scorer on my save been top goal scorer 2 seasons running

oscar cardoza of benfica, humburto suazo is a good cheep option, kevin gameiro, lucas barrios is a good call though. Bentdner could go for about 7-9 mill if you're lucky but might get a good loan deal for him.

Id reccomend Barrios. Scored almost 100 games in 2 seasons for me at Dortmund. Better finishing than Cardozo and also 2 years younger.

how much should i pay for barrios??

You're pretty much bang on the money with the amount you gave. He's a great striker who will get at least 20 league goals a season for you. Check out also Seydou Doumbia and Wagner Love both from CSKA Moscow, cheaper options and arguably just as good/ better.

Barrios is great. Almost kicked out Suarez in my Liverpool save.

not sure bout barrios, I have never actually bought him (alot of people have posted saying he's a beast). I have Gameiro for my Everton team and he is a gem, he's played 46 games and has scored 46 goals. Assists has been 17 and average rating has been 7.82.
Suazo is good aswell but he does need a bit of time and Cordoza is a beast but he may be a bit expensive.

R.E Barrios maybe try a bid of £10m to start off with.

sell Bendtner and get Hulk. He is amazing in my Arsenal save. best striker of the premier league. You could also try Benitez, Falcao, Cavani, Lavezzi, Hernandez or Gameiro

You could try James Rodriguez - Porto and retrain him to a ST? He's easily got the stats for it.

I got Pastore for 8 mill he is a good re-train as a striker. Scores and creates a **** load of goals.

Vaclav Kadlec - 1.2m - first season, takes a season or so but his potential is about 4*

kadlec.png

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I got Pastore for 8 mill he is a good re-train as a striker. Scores and creates a **** load of goals.

Pastore for 8m!? WHATTTTTT!?

Vaclav Kadlec - 1.2m - first season, takes a season or so but his potential is about 4*

kadlec.png

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Pastore for 8m!? WHATTTTTT!?

Yh I had a message from his agent saying he could be available for £12m so I scouted him and they said he could be available for £7.75m so I literally ate his ***-hole for a few weeks and he asked for a transfer. Palermo offered him to me for £8m and there we go.
View attachment 184087

Also got Hazard for £10m ;)

Yh I had a message from his agent saying he could be available for £12m so I scouted him and they said he could be available for £7.75m so I literally ate his ***-hole for a few weeks and he asked for a transfer. Palermo offered him to me for £8m and there we go.
View attachment 184087

Also got Hazard for £10m ;)

Wow, i paid £32m, oopsss!! So what did you do? Just talk to the press? does that really work? doesnt it upset the CMS?? (where he plays?)

View attachment 184233

Back