arsenal - striker needed - £17.25M

• Thread starter Thread starter JoeyTurton
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2K
I got Pastore for 8 mill he is a good re-train as a striker. Scores and creates a **** load of goals.

thats a joke right.

no way he can play as ST. he's better at AMC and still score goals.
plus u might have to bid 30m+ to get him.

8m is a joke.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Fancy getting Yaya Sanogo. scores like crazy even at 18. now he is my top scorer for 5 years running in my arsenal save.
and cost 10m ave. he is worth a buy.

View attachment 191107

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Wow, i paid £32m, oopsss!! So what did you do? Just talk to the press? does that really work? doesnt it upset the CMS?? (where he plays?)

View attachment 184233

coincidence, paid the same price. LOL/

teh press talk might work, but the thing is it take time to knock teh price down to 10m below.

if u scout and then buy, and no admiring press talk at the first, like how i do all times, the club will demand 30m+ . imagnie if this happend IRL. PSG getting him for 8m. XD XD XD

Last edited:
Cavani or babacarA only got cavani in my first season In janurary because Napoli where 17th and a talked him up in the press.

thats a joke right.

no way he can play as ST. he's better at AMC and still score goals.
plus u might have to bid 30m+ to get him.

8m is a joke.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Fancy getting Yaya Sanogo. scores like crazy even at 18. now he is my top scorer for 5 years running in my arsenal save.
and cost 10m ave. he is worth a buy.

View attachment 191107

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

coincidence, paid the same price. LOL/

teh press talk might work, but the thing is it take time to knock teh price down to 10m below.

if u scout and then buy, and no admiring press talk at the first, like how i do all times, the club will demand 30m+ . imagnie if this happend IRL. PSG getting him for 8m. XD XD XD

No i really did get him for 8m

Back