greenall90

Reaction score
Just need a new striker for Arsenal in the first transfer window. Playing lfcmarshall's latest update and have around £35 million to spend. Any one got any ideas??

Get Alvaro Morata. He is only 22. Juve are also willing to sell him, so you should be able to get him for a reasonable price. You can also use monthly installments if required. Other options are: Gabriel Barbosa, Icardi, Lacazette, Carlos Fierro, Paco Alcacer.

How no one has mentioned Vardy yet is beyond me. Worth more than his 20m release clause and is so ridiculously good. HG, may be 28 but his natural fitness and determination attributes mean you should get quite a few years of service from him.

How no one has mentioned Vardy yet is beyond me. Worth more than his 20m release clause and is so ridiculously good. HG, may be 28 but his natural fitness and determination attributes mean you should get quite a few years of service from him.
IRL he has signed a new contract with no release clause and has no interest of coming to Arsenal, Which is reflected in this update.

Get Alvaro Morata. He is only 22. Juve are also willing to sell him, so you should be able to get him for a reasonable price. You can also use monthly installments if required. Other options are: Gabriel Barbosa, Icardi, Lacazette, Carlos Fierro, Paco Alcacer.
Playing a updated database so he’s already back at Madrid and looks happy to stay there. Barbosa has just moved to PSG and Icardi and Lacazette are out of my price range. Looking into Fierro and Alcacer now, thanks!