Kanasaurus

Reaction score
If your looking to play arsenal on fm and find yourself losing silly matches, this is the perfect thread
I recommend the 4-2-3-1 tight formation for the gunners, and buying these players
Vidal OR hamsik
Lucas Leiva OR Yann M'vila
K-P Boateng
Podolski
Cazorla
Giroud
And finally, maarten stekelenberg
thanks for reading, hope you found the thread helpful!!

Last edited:
i hope this works as i was thinking of doing a arsenal career now but was thinking of something like this
VORM
BAINES
SAGNA
VERMAELEN
MERTESACKER
CAZORLA
THE OX
ARTETA
M'VILA
PODOLSKI
VILLA

but i'll start 2 careers and use yours and mine;)

Last edited:
Yeah, its a great team, but the chemistry of the players may be a little bit shakey,
Whereas i found these players Play well together and quickly bond, i also may have forgot to mention, get rid of song and rvp, they just stay unhappy and lose you manager points mate

yeh i have LFC Marshall update so song and RVP not at arsenal anyway so me dont need to buy cazorla giroud or podolski

Can usually get him cheap, but you gotta but him right at the beginning

If Stekelenberg doesnt want to join, try sugning handanovic, julio cesar or leno

Alright, im inmy testing career now, i just signed pirlo and seedorf, i see now pirlo is fitting in more than seedorf as hes got more assists and goals, maybe sign one of them 2, if not tell me a d i'll test so
e more tactics for you mate

Alright, im inmy testing career now, i just signed pirlo and seedorf, i see now pirlo is fitting in more than seedorf as hes got more assists and goals, maybe sign one of them 2, if not tell me a d i'll test so
e more tactics for you mate

cool so did you manage to sign Boateng at any stage b4

Lloris is great, fits in perfectly, but he pushes out szczezney from the squad who would usually become a brilliant goalie, i was looking for more replacements than 1st teamers if you know what i mean mate

And pompey, yeah mate, but seedorf and pirlo work good instead if you want a player there, and there alot more experienced, but try to avoid signing too many players, or you lose manager points when theyre unhappy and dont get played

thats what i thought when i saw this thread but i was just trying out the players you suggested :)

Yeah, thats cool mate, hope you have a good season, had gOod results yet anyway??