Arsenal Tactic for LFCMarshall's update

AdamAfc

Reaction score
So, I downloaded LFCMarshall's new update and I'm playing as my beloved Arsenal but I can't find a formation yet. I prefer not to download them but I'm looking for advice.

Could go with the Usual 4-3-2-1 but I end up conceding a lot with that so I might mix it up and go with 2 strikers with Ozil behind. The strikers being Giroud and Sanchez/Walcott. Any opinions or changes you would recommend?
Cheers

Hope you didn't pay for his DB! There's much better DB's out there for free! Just look up 'The Football Manager Whizzkids' on FB mate! such good quality :)

Also i struggle with arsenal too so you're not the only one :( lol

Hope you didn't pay for his DB! There's much better DB's out there for free! Just look up 'The Football Manager Whizzkids' on FB mate! such good quality :)

Also i struggle with arsenal too so you're not the only one :( lol

I never struggled with Arsenal in fact i'm in the beggining of the 4th season and i have won 3 BPL and 2 champions Leagues and a ton of other trophies. I've been playing a 4-1-4-1, based on massive midfield Overload.. Both my Wide Midfielders coming inside, exploiting the middle, and my Wing Backs giving me the width needed.

Also don't be a D*ck, LFCMarshall does a good job with his DB if you don't like it fine, just don't be a d*ck about it

Also don't be a D*ck, LFCMarshall does a good job with his DB if you don't like it fine, just don't be a d*ck about it

Hmmm... yeah because i was really being a D*** about it... Just suggested an alternative DB no need to have a go at me. Grow up.