cbv80

Reaction score
Something isn't working with my tactics... Throughout preseason I was crushing my opponents 7-0, 8-0, 6-0 but that should also be given. The problem I'm seeing in game is that my defenders don't mark well and the opposition is easily able to go one-one with Szecenzy but he's a tank and stops 75% of the shots. He's the sole reason I haven't been crushed. I've noticed a problem with my tactic familiarity, I have a 4 star coach and that's all I trained during preseason. Yet if you look at the pictures, the familiarity is still terrible, not sure what's going wrong there.

Although I won my first two games of the season, they were very unconvincing. Both had me up 2 or 3 goals and then the opposition came back and tie the game, I scored the winning goals in the 90th minute.

West Ham (3-2)
Norwich (4-3)

Why can't I post a link to the pictures?

www. imgur. com /a/SVhj2

(Delete the spaces )

It takes time for tactics to become familiar. I have so far won 5 Premier Leagues, 1 Champions League, 1 FA Cup, UEFA Cup, 1 World Cub Cup and 1 European Super Cup with Arsenal and in 7th season.

Tactics I've sworn by are:

4-1-2-2(wide)-1 for strong teams, especially away. Balanced, Control
4-2-2(wide)-2 for much weaker teams. Fluid, Attack at home; Balanced, Control away
4-2-3(wide)-1 for most others. Fluid, Attack.

Also, hire a staff member who can really scout your next opposition: high judging player ability, high technical knowledge, high determination.

took me a season to perfect tactics, won the title on the last day but was in 7th at Christmas and in trouble with the board!

key signings for me were left back and striker in season 1: Ricardo Rodriguez and Jackson Martinez. Mandzukic is also a good buy if you play him as complete forward or target man