Dakingzle

Reaction score
Hi, i'm in my 1st season with Arsenal, I got to the 1/4 final of FA CUP (lost to Aston villa 2-1) , 1/8 of Champions league ( lost to Real madrid 3-2 overall ) And at the moment i'm position 4-5 with spurs in EPL, my question is .. I play a 4-1-1-3-1 like this:
---------------------Almunia-------------------( Plays very well )
Sagna------Howedes-------------Vermaelen------Clichy
Attacking---Central defend---Ball playing def------Suport
------------------------Song------------------------
-------------------Anchor man def-------------------
----------------Fabregas----------------------------
-------------Dp lying playmaker sup-------------------
---Hazard----------------Nasri------------Arshavin---
---Winger----------Adv playmaker-------Inside frwrd---
---------------------Chamakh ( Van persie injured )----
--------------------Targetman sup--------------------

now my problem is i conceed to many goals ... What can i do about it ? Please help me!

Without know who howedes is I would assume that team gets bullied. Song, a central defender/defensive midfielder who could be injured for six weeks because of heading the ball. Bring in some thugs. Jagielka is a personal favourite with hangeland for back up. Keep vermalen where he is Both central defenders though. I've never been a fan of sagna but keep him for the moment but just the pre set full back roll. I wouldn't change the defence after that.

Two central midfielders. De Rossi or any other thug like defensive midfielder. De Rossi 1st choice though. Ball winning midfielder-defence.
Fabregas as you advanced playmaker if you are going to play 442 or if you're playing 4231 leave that roll for your amc.

Get a clinical striker whos quick and technical & get a lump who can score like zigic or dzeko.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

A goalkeeper like neuer as well.

I agree with the previous post about thugs in midfield. Get rid of Song, he is awful. Also, if I were you, get rid of Sangna, bring in Srna. Top quality aggressive full-back who you need. I know it may seem strange, but get rid of Vermalaen. His concentration levels are poor and I would bring someone in with high concentration and composure. Do not get Dzeko or Zigic, keep your two strikers, as they're good enough and it would be a waste of money to get another.

4ux4p2.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Srna- Just don't, sent off far to often. Had a fight with him over a fine & then sold him. Not worth the hassle

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Dzeko & Zigic are players you need in a 442. Wouldnt dream of having them playing up on their own. Keep Vela & Walcott. Very good on the counter against big teams.

I disagree. For me, maybe because I have managed him differently, he has been a great player.

Good player but was suspended for 7 games up in the first few months of the season. A tricky character to have in a squad. Not worth the bother I feel.

hmm.. he's a good leader of a team. I think you're portraying him as a Balotelli, which I think is extremely unfair!

Thanks guys, i'll see if i can sell Sagna for a decent price !!
And Dalibor, thanks but i really dont like 442 i don't even have the players for it .. :p