Reaction score
Hi, let me start by saying I do no know how to do SS at the moment, if anyone can guide me I would appreciate it.
I understand due to this my Tactic explanation may be limited.

I started my season with the usual 4-2-3-1 with wingers.
My regular starting 11 was:

Sczesney

Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs

Arteta/Papadopolous, Ramsay/Wilshere

Walcott/Ox Ozil/Santi Ayew/Podolski

Giroud/Lewandoswki

Obviously there was a few other players, youths etc.
I started of very well but I found I was either not scoring enough or letting in a goal or two when on top.
I decided to change to a 3-3-1-1-2 formation mid way through the season.
This consisted of Per, Koscielny and Vermalen as CB's, Gibbs, Sagna as CWB and Papadopolous as a DM (BWM)

This formation can be seen as anti Arsenal or negative but it allowed me to have Wilshere, Cazorla, Ozil etc. do what they want, more goals were scored and less conceded. I had more possession and from dropping to 4th in the league and crashing out of the FA Cup and League Cup, I went on to win the PL and CL with 6 players making Team of the Year and Ozil getting both English Player and European Player of the Year.

My Match training was high attacking and General Training was Tactics average.
Match instruction were always - Shorter Passing, Retain Possession, Play out of Defence, Hassle Opponents, Higher Tempo, Look for Overlap and Roam from Positions.
No players really had any individual instructions other than attackers being told to roam.

I have since singed and sold players so my starting and back up team will now be:

Sczesney (GK)

Koscielny, Mertesacker, Nkoulou

Sagna (CWB) Bender (BWM) Gibbs (CWB)

Wilshere (DLP/AP)

Ozil (T)

Giroud (TM), Lewandowksi (AF)

Subs: Horn, Mayke, Vermaelen, Papadoplous, Monreal, Ramsay, Lucas Romero, The Ox, Ayew, Walcott, Eduardo Silvio Jese.

I have Gnabry, Pugliese, Joel Campbell, Alex Telles, Alberto Cerri, Zivkovic, Zelalem, Crowley etc. all on loan.
I would appreciate feedback or if anyone tries this let me know the result.
I do have back up formations - 4-3-3-1 (wingers) and 4-2-3-1

Gav.

To SS, you press F12 then the SS is in the SS section, in your steam folder
What mentality do you use ?
Fluid or rigid stuff ?

I guesse attacking/fluid but...

you should upload your tactic mate :) as a folder and post some SS of results you had with

To SS, you press F12 then the SS is in the SS section, in your steam folder
What mentality do you use ?
Fluid or rigid stuff ?

I guesse attacking/fluid but...

you should upload your tactic mate :) as a folder and post some SS of results you had with

I will give that a try, thanks.
I use Control and Fluid. Only time this changes depends on the games eg. chasing a game may change to overload with push up higher, take more risks and much higher tempo instructions introduced.

How can i download this tactic?

I actually don't have a download at the moment, I am only new to this so Screenshots and everything have not been tried yet.
It is pretty basic though. set up the formation as above and have Control, fluid as mentality. there are not many individual instructions.
All players are training on there natural positions with high intensity, I praise them as often as possible and match instructions and training are listed above as well

You can put the tactic into the download queue or upload to mediafire and post the link while your waiting.. if not you'll just get

Link??
No d/l?
wheres the link? messages for the next couple of days..