Arsenal tactics and player recommendations

diddly3000

Reaction score
Wanted to create this for arsenal fans to discuss tactics and player they have bought in fm14 :)

I'm currently 6th and not having a great time in March 1st of first season. Started great winning 10 drawing 2 of first 12 games. Then went on a horrible run of draws and losses in the middle of the season with injuries to full backs on both sides crippling me.

Anyone know any good rb as cover for sagna. Jenkinson simply not good enough if this game for me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

One that I have had success with, is Micah Richards from Manchester City. The reasons to choose him is, that he can be signed fairly cheap, he is English, he has International experience and there are still some years left in him. I have managed to sign him for the likes of 6-7 millions GBP and he should do the trick.

One that I have had success with, is Micah Richards from Manchester City. The reasons to choose him is, that he can be signed fairly cheap, he is English, he has International experience and there are still some years left in him. I have managed to sign him for the likes of 6-7 millions GBP and he should do the trick.

How is he for injuries is he prone? Thanks good signing might look into him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

callum chambers as right back from southampton.... cladio yacob brilliant signing .... keep sanogo as back up striker is really good despite his stats

I have trouble finding decent attacking fullbacks for a reasonable price in general. I signed Lorenzo De Silvestri on a free at the end of the first season, he has average stats but helped me win the premierleague and champs league. But I cant find a decent young right back.