craiigman

Reaction score
So you get to a point where you have to say you ambitions for the season. For Arsenal it's realistically between Finishing in top 4 and winning the league.

So when you say winning the league players moan about us being too ambitious and it's too much pressure. When you say top 4 finish we aren't being ambitious enough.

Then when you say sorry about either they say thats bad too.

So what the heck are you meant to say to them!?

I said that we should be going for the title, Bendtner said it was unrealistic so I said how the squad will be good enough and 17 players reacted well. Monreal and Bendtner were the only bad.

I am managing Arsenal to and I had 15 players reacting positive to my high ambitions and 4 reacting negative. That's just how life is, people having different personalities. Or are you saying that the whole team responded equally negative to both scenarios when reloading ?

I am managing Arsenal to and I had 15 players reacting positive to my high ambitions and 4 reacting negative. That's just how life is, people having different personalities. Or are you saying that the whole team responded equally negative to both scenarios when reloading ?

I only reloaded due to computer crash. But yeah only a couple players. I understand why some react the way they do. But it just seemed like there was no right answer which annoyed me.

I only reloaded due to computer crash. But yeah only a couple players. I understand why some react the way they do. But it just seemed like there was no right answer which annoyed me.

You can't please them all, especially not as a brand new manager at the club.

Started as Chelsea, everyone reacted positive to my title ambitions.
Does this mean that my players will become unhappy when we get stuck at 3rd place or something?
The board expectation is title challenge.

I just put the goal to top-4, and haven't a single complaint about it yet :)