manutdfc

Reaction score
im currently arsenal i've signed a few players 1st season and i think i could be the one to bring the epl back to london

with your name being manutdfc...you should be ashamed! lol

in all honesty, arsenal is a really top team challenge to play. since cesc and nasri left, and only 1 striker for the goals, plus with no pure class LB, u can get '******' if u dont do it right. ;)

said that, first season should be an easy one, and second season to be more harder.

Last edited:
its my first season never been arsenal as a celtic fan always chose celtic united or liverpool but really enjoying this arsenal save i think i have a future ahead of me lol

its my first season never been arsenal as a celtic fan always chose celtic united or liverpool but really enjoying this arsenal save i think i have a future ahead of me lol
hah lol and u have jack, ramsey, chamo, ryo, and segre gnaby, the future of the club :)

hah lol and u have jack, ramsey, chamo, ryo, and segre gnaby, the future of the club :)

i've got a squad now no one older than 29 and dont intend buying any1 for 1-2 more years just reached champ final 3-3 away goal bayer and top of epl more than wenger in last few year lol