Arsenal The ''F.C. Barcelona'' of England With EDITED LEGENDS DATABASE

Add F.C. Barcelona and Real Madrid in Premier league?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

briann

Reaction score
Hey Guys. So I did one season with my ''world domination tread of Barcelona'' and it turned out too be pretty boring because the Spanish competitions is just way easier then the english one... so I have decided too make a new story with Arsenal / Ultimate Champions League Challenge ( as start might go other teams later. not enough space for longer title. ) The reason why I pick Arsenal is because in my eyes they are the most club similur too F.C. Barcelona in the english division ( the way they play(ed), youth inbring phylisophy etc.. )

I also also used an edited database which in my opinion is an awesome one with old legends the one from MadRo http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s-custom-leagues/108595-legends-database.html

In my eyes there are some amazing old legends returned into this database ( Zidane,Maradona,Pele,Charlton and alot more! ) I will try too make Arsenal the F.C. Barcelona of England again with Barcelona football! I am also exited too see the progress of these old legends how they will develop in the future! and I will post updates for you people if you want of them in the future too see how they have developed! I hope you all will enjoy this story and I am going too start with Arsenal!

View attachment 310489View attachment 310487View attachment 310490
Arsenal F.C.
Arsenal Football Club is an English Premier League football club based in Holloway, London. One of the most successful clubs in English football, it has won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and 10 FA Cups. Arsenal holds the record for the longest uninterrupted period in the English top flight and would be placed first in an aggregated league of the entire 20th century.[2] It is the second side to complete an English top flight season unbeaten (in the 2003–04 season), and the only one to do so across 38 matches.
Arsenal was founded in 1886 in Woolwich and in 1893 became the first club from the south of England to join the Football League. In 1913, it moved north across the city to Arsenal Stadium in Highbury. In the 1930s the club won five League Championship titles and two FA Cups. After a lean period in the post-war years it won the League and FA Cup Double, in the 1970–71 season, and in the 1990s and first decade of the 21st century won two more Doubles and reached the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final. Arsenal has a long-standing rivalry with North London neighbours Tottenham Hotspur, with whom it contests the North London derby

Thierry Henry ( Direcly signed henry for 38m ofc ;) )and other Arsenal legends are in the database and boy do they look promosing!

View attachment 310496View attachment 310498View attachment 310499View attachment 310501

Also...Ashley Cole but I don't know if he is truly an Arsenal legend
View attachment 310500

Last edited:
Okay I'm just wondering for the people that are maybe interested in reading this story how would you feel if I made a story with this database and i will change it that F.C. Barcelona and Real Madrid are in the premier league aswell, would people be interested in reading that? Please vote the poll :)

Henry at the age of 16 wasn't a striker but a left winger.. He would also be at Monaco. I'm not nit picking but it seems you put Bergkamp and Wright at their first clubs.

They are indeed at their first clubs, but that still does not take away that they are Arsenal legends :) Dennis bergkamp is atm at Ajax and Henry was at monaco but I bought him for 38m I posted pics of them because I wanted too show that the Arsenal legends were back but not neccesarely at Arsenal :)

Could some more people vote on this poll ?:) ( If they are going to be interested in reading the story ofc :) )