Arsenal - The Start Of Things To Come

FM Nutter

Reaction score
ARSENAL FC​

I have tweaked the database for a bit of fun to make Arsenal the richest team in the world.​

Wenger Resigns!

35976-wenger-unhappy-about-picture-of-gallas-with-cigarette-200.jpg

Arsenal can confirm that after a long time of speculation, Arsene Wenger has resigned after 13 years being in charge of Arsenal. The Football world are in total shock about this, but many fans, pundits, players and managers have opened up about Arsene's departure

Gary Lineker,
I predicted that Arsene would be in charge for one more season but I'm in shock that Arsene decided to resign when he did.​

Arsenal fan,
I have been an Arsenal fan for 30 years and never did I think we would have won the title 13 times and the FA cup 10 times. The reason for most of them titles are because of Arsene. I'm sad to see him leave but we have to move on to the future now​

Alex Ferguson,
Arsene was a great manager for Arsenal and he knew what he was doing from the start, he developed into one of the best managers of all time and its a sad time to see him leave for all of Football​

Thierry Henry,
When I was at Monaco, Arsene was there and helped me throughout. I never thought that I would be playing for him again when I signed for Arsenal but he made me the player I am today​

Who's He?

Arsenal football club have Announced the appointment of Unkown manager Sam Victory. The appointment has come as a complete shock but the UAE Arabain Group who own the club, insists of "More greater things with this club to come" and the fans shouldn't worry.​

Unsettled, Unsure.

Players from Arsenal have become increasingly unsettled at the club and are unsure what to do with their future. 2 players including Cesc Fabregas & Bendtner are decided whether or not they should leave the club.​

Sam: I Promise Big Name Signings

Sam has not held back that in his first Press Conference that he promises the Arsenal fans "Big Name Signings" this summer. With the Investment from UAE Arabian group, big name signings look on the cards with David Villa, Sergio Augero, Frank Ribery, Sergio Ramos, Xavi, & Bojan all linked with moves to the Emirates. Sam would not however release any targets.

davidvilla.jpg
aguero-stays.jpg
Villa & Augero just 2 big names linked with moves to the Emirates.

More updates to come.​

Last edited:
you've got a good story going there, I'll be keeping track of this :D

where did you get all those quotes? internet or the game or made-em-up?

Could you upload this database on here as i would like to play it aswell

Brutal: I made them up.

I'll do my best to upload the database.

More updates:

1 Out 2 In.

Arsenal can confirm they have signed Portugese Midfielder Joao Moutinho from Sporting Lisbon & Brazilian striker Vagner Love from CSKA Moscow for a combined £38M. Sam expressed the delight in his new signings.

moutinho2.jpg
img47010f66442b5.jpg

I'm delighted to have signing such brilliant players. I feel the can give this team more by posing a threat to the opposition. Moutinho with his passing & Vagner Love with his deadly threat infront of goal

While 2 have come in 1 has left the club. 20 year old Danish striker Nicklas Bendtner has agreed a £7.25M deal to sign for Sunderland. The 20 year old found it hard to substain a regular place at the Emirates and felt it was time to move on.

We will be expecting press conferences from both Moutinho & Vagner Love in the following hours.

Transfer Rumour Time!

Man City are reportedly closing in on a £32.5M deal for Slovakian Midfielder Marek Hamsik.

A leak from Spain has confirmed that Chelsea have approached Sevilla winger Jesús Navas.

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neil has confirmed he has had 3 offers for England star Ashley Young. He would not release any names of these 3 teams.

Manchester United have reportedly made an Enquiry for French Midfielder Frank Ribery.

Arsenal have had a £7.5M bid rejected for 19 year old Athletico Madrid goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo according to Spanish Newspapers.

More updates to come tonight.

Last edited:
No fun if they are the richest club on the game

Arsenal have had a £7.5M bid rejected for 19 year old Athletico Madrid goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo according to Spanish Newspapers.

I might be nit-picking but wouldn't they have to sell him because of his minimum release clause? :p

The database sounds fun anyway, although half way through the first season with Arsenal the board usually give you a cash injection and you get a big transfer budget the second season in, so I'd prefer to play it normally myself.

is this meant to be a challenge or a story?

cus arsenal, in my games at least, 9 times out of 10 pwn the english league just being run by the computer. And by making them the richest club in the game it is just like you are managing city but with a better starting squad.

These things combine to mean this would be the least challenging challenge ever.

Don't wanna rain on your parade or anything just wondering what it is meant to be.

where did you get all those quotes? internet or the game or made-em-up?

Nah he called around and got some quotes. Fergi was a bit shocked at the news but found time to say something nice about his old Fo

Not much of a challenge but the story is good :)

I might be nit-picking but wouldn't they have to sell him because of his minimum release clause? :p

Not if they don't meet his minimum release clause, no. His release clause is £8.25M

is this meant to be a challenge or a story?

cus arsenal, in my games at least, 9 times out of 10 pwn the english league just being run by the computer. And by making them the richest club in the game it is just like you are managing city but with a better starting squad.

These things combine to mean this would be the least challenging challenge ever.

Don't wanna rain on your parade or anything just wondering what it is meant to be.

No fun if they are the richest club on the game