PeakeEe

Reaction score
View attachment 323098
Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal after being criticized by fans.

After few days reporter finally managed to get respons from Arsene, He said "It was time for a change, for both me and Arsenal"

Who will be new Arsenal manager? Will Arsenal finally be able to win Barclays Premier League with new manager? Only time will tell.

Hello everyone i decided to writte a story as i love to read them and id like have 1 of my own... Id like to apologize for any grammar mistakes i will do as English is not my native language, So if you are grammar **** avoid this story before you get mad :)

View attachment 323094
Arsenal hire's Thierry Henry as there new manager!!

Arsenal fan favorite Thierry Henry steps in as new Arsenal manager.

First press conference:

Reporter: How does it feel to replace one of you're favorite coach Arsene Wenger.

Thierry Henry: Arsene and i still have great relationship, he even went as far as recommending me for the job. To answer you're question i'd say i'm very proud to continue he's work here at Arsenal.

Reporter: With no manager experience do, Are you sure you are capable of leading team as big as Arsenal is?

Thierry Henry: Ofcourse, Otherwise i wouldn't be here

Reporter: Do you think you can bring the silverware back to the Arsenal?

Thierry Henry: YES! That is something that club of this statue needs.

Reporter: Id like to wish you luck, and thank you for you're time.

Thierry Henry: Thank you

Season Expectations

View attachment 323084

In my first season i want to bring trophy right away, anything else would be disappointing.

Barcays Premier League: 1st
Champions League: Semi Finals
Fa Cup: Semi Finals
Capital One cup: Not important will give youngsters every game.

Friendly Fixtures

View attachment 323075
Transfers/Tactics/Results Next

Last edited:
Transfers

IN

Mateo Kovacic
Fee: 45M

Position: Center Midfielder

View attachment 323064

Munir
Fee: 12,75M

Position: Center Striker

View attachment 323062

Sven Bender
Fee:22M
Position: Defensive Midfielder

View attachment 323061

Marcelo
Fee: 20M
Position: Wing Back Left
View attachment 323060

Youri Tielemans
Fee:16.5M
View attachment 323059

Lucas Romero
Fee:8.M
Position: Defensive Midfielder
View attachment 323058

Eder Alvarez Balanta
Fee:8.25M
Position: Center Defender
View attachment 323057

Gaston Gil Romero
Fee:7.5M
View attachment 323056

And saved best for last

Neymar
Fee:120M
Position:Attacking Midfielder Left
View attachment 323055

OUT:
Mikel Arteta - 1.5M - Valencia
Mesut Ozil - 60M - Chelsea
Joel Campbell - 15M - Monaco
Lukas Podolski - 20M - Monaco
Natxo Monreal - 10M - Sevilla
Oliver Giroud - 30M - Wolfsburg
Francis Coquelin - 1M - Watford

Loan:
Yaya Sanogo - Sheff Wed
Lucas Romero - Velez
Other loans to be added

Community Shield
View attachment 323051

Starting Line up

Manchester City Arsenal

View attachment 323050View attachment 323048 View attachment 323047 View attachment 323046

Quick Match Report

9 Min Chamberlain showed some real dribling skills, managed to drible he's way and passed great throught ball towards Welbeck, Welbeck skipped past nastasic he is 1 on 1 with Hart, And hart saves.

26 Min Corner for Arsenal, Alot of players in penalty boy, Kovacic takes the corner, Its reflected by Mertesacker, Ball finds Cazorla he shots, GOALLL!! Oh wait referee calls ofside. No goal.

28 Min Aguero hit a hopeful looking shot, it just went wide by Aguero, So close

40 Min Silva made pass towards Aguero, Aguero passed throught ball towards Nasri, But Nasri put it wide

First Half Manchester City 0-0 Arsenal

51 Min Free kick for arsenal 30yards out, Cazorla takes free kick, But it went barely over the bar.

61 Min Fernandinho out - Zabaleta in

70 Min Marcelo out - Gibbs in

81 Min Cazorla finds gibbs in open space, Gibbs shoots and misses almost a 1:0 for Arsenal

84 Min Welbeck out - Munir in

90 Min 4 Min add time

93 Min Chamberlain played a pinpoint pass to Munir, Munir tried an audicious shot on goal, MUNIR SCORES!! GOALL
Substitute Munir scores on debut!!

It's over Arsenal won Community Shield with late goal from Munir.

how did you afford neymar and all those wonderkids......

Im guessing through player sales plus using monthly payments

That seems a high budget for arsenal first season

Well my currency is euro, that may be the difference

Maybe anyway,
great signings, will be interesting to see how the season goes and the wonderkids progress,
Hopefully neymar worth the money

some nice transfers mate and a nice win there in the Community Shield! good luck for the season

Should have tried to do it without breaking the bank and buying the league, but good luck nonetheless!

Should have tried to do it without breaking the bank and buying the league, but good luck nonetheless!

Well that is what Arsenal is missing irl, tho i mostly play with lower league or weaker teams.. So when i get the chance to spend i do it big :D Thanks

Well that is what Arsenal is missing irl, tho i mostly play with lower league or weaker teams.. So when i get the chance to spend i do it big :D Thanks

You have done the arsenal thing by buying youth! Just happens to be exspensive youth haha

Even with the players you sold and your starting budget, after your transfers, you still end up -45m euros so how did you fund those deals? Just curious as I'm starting an Arsenal save myself and thinking about who to bring in.

Anyway, good luck!

Even with the players you sold and your starting budget, after your transfers, you still end up -45m euros so how did you fund those deals? Just curious as I'm starting an Arsenal save myself and thinking about who to bring in.

Anyway, good luck!

Monthly instalments, it's a gamble tho if you can't bring funds back.