(Arsenal Tip) Thoughts on Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey

sota5991

Reaction score
If you are Arsenal and you play with TWO central midfielders most of you will probably try and put Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere together, and most of you probably sell Mikel Arteta in the first season, I think this is a mistake. If you look at Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramseys PPM's (Player Preferred Moves) they both share the PPM "Tries to play way out of trouble" I noticed this because when I played with both of them as CM's I would notice that they would both lose the ball alot even though my tactics would state "Retain Posession and Shorter Passing" you will find that both of them give the ball away a lot and leave you prone to counter attacks, especially when you're playing them together. To combot this you can either try get rid of the PPM's Aaron Ramsey also has the PPM "Tries killer balls often" so often you'll see him try and play hollywood passes 40 yard across the pitch, which also looses posession a lot.

So the whole point of this is me telling you that it isn't wise to play them two together as their styles conflict can cost you posession and GOALS. To combat this I would recommend signing a central midfielder who is a lot more better in posession and has the PPM "Dictates the Tempo" this is always now play either of Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey alongside Mikel Arteta as he's great in posession and doesn't give it away a lot.

Hope this helps, thanks

Or you can play with an anchor man and let them do what they want. Also your tip is for passing/possession playing teams. My teams plays different and I play them together. They don't set the world on fire but are doing a good job.