ACalder

Reaction score
Just begun a save with Arsenal and I am using JP Woody's Wenger Tactic. It requires a trequartsita AMC and im really struggling to think of who would suit this position.

So wanted some advice and guidance on it.....?

Thanks.

I have a big budget so money is not that much of an issue.

Off the top of my head, Miralem Pjanic, Gylfi Sigurdsson can do a job as a TQ

Ok... gonna have to wait a year for Sigurdsson as he is on loan to Swansea. Thanks though. Other suggestions?

Ok... gonna have to wait a year for Sigurdsson as he is on loan to Swansea. Thanks though. Other suggestions?

Oh yeah, forgot about that, for an expensive option you have Gotze or Hazard?

Gotze and Hazard are better Attacking Midfielder - Attack.. I'd recommend Jovetic or Hamsik.

Also, Iker Muniain has a £21m release clause, more of an AM - Attack but still a good option.

Gotze and Hazard are better Attacking Midfielder - Attack.. I'd recommend Jovetic or Hamsik.

Also, Iker Muniain has a £21m release clause, more of an AM - Attack but still a good option.

Yeah, I was guessing, don't usually manage with clubs that can afford players like that :p

jovetic or i would recomend muniain was beast for me at united as treq:)

Wilshere isnt an ideal trequarista, though he is a player that certainly can be used there, nor isRamsey, but Arshavin is AMAZING still in Fm12 if you are using a database with him still on Arsenal. Wellington Nem is a great cheap player you can sit behind Arshavin for a year or two (at the end of the second year arshavin at 32 is terrible).

Jovetic is perfect, albeit very expensive and injury prone.

I never hear people mention him, but Eduardo (the brazilian/croatian striker from Shakhtar) on my Juventus team had the highest average rating of any player I've ever used personally (season average was almost 8.0). I used him as a striker, but I'm sure he could play just as well at AMC, his high ratings for me were because he got about 2 assists for abel hernandez every single game

Ganso and Hamsik are a real deal if you want a AMC- trequartista player. Wilshere, imo, works best if he's played in a deeper role in midfield, not far out to AMC, but certainly best at MC both Box to box or ball winning.