Arsenal v Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 945

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Arsenal and Blackburn in the Premier League.

More...

Arsenal win for sure. I wonder if Gamst Pedersen will practise his synchronized diving again lol. 2-0 possibly 3-0.

Arsenal win for sure. I wonder if Gamst Pedersen will practise his synchronized diving again lol. 2-0 possibly 3-0.

lol yeah i remmeber that was well funny! theres clip on utube called sniper at the emrites:D!
we should win hopefully as long they don`t try there dirty tactics that normally follow that fat **** alladice around!:S
no injurys please.
3-1 arsenal!

seriously what the ****. defenders aren't allowed to be that good at shooting.

Phew, good for him to have made up for the mistake he made for the first blackburn goal but did wenger buy him especially to score goals like that? i think henry will be a proud man watching that goal.

Last edited:
Persie!

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Arshavin!

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Im off to Chelsea now so il stop with the annoying updates ha ;)

i hate arsenal.:@
in such a powerful, powerful way.

Last edited:
Fabregas playing a blinder! 4 assists and 1 goal just wish i had him captain.

spectacular performance, credit to the arsenal for coming from behind twice, love it!

Back