Arsenal v Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 945
I was at the game, to be honest with the kind of luck I have had when I go to the Emirates I had doubts both times they scored. But credit to Arsenal they completely outplayed Blackburn and to be honest I feel like Blackburn shouldn't have even got a single goal let alone two.

Fabregas was amazing. Vermaelen's goal was fantastic and so was Bendtner's surprisingly. Walcott was also really trying and it was good to see him getting back to fitness after a long lay-off.

Well done Arsenal. 4th in table now?

Totally agree redrup, Fabregas was sublime and vermaelen put another solid performance in. We're going about our business quietly, title challenge on track :D

where did you sit redrup

Waiting for the game to come on on MOTD2, sounds like a great match.

Just watching Liverpool, Carra was shocking.

Hey craig long time no see, while watching MOTD has anyone noticed how arshavin runs? he runs like a duck lol anyhow anyone think that arsenal have missed rosicky big time last season? I've always rated rosicky to be one of arsenal best players currently and watching it just proves it to all the people who didnt rate him at all.

The david dunn was a penalty but a different referee and a different day could of been a whole lot different thats football as for sam saying vermaelen should of get red carded for it? idiot a miss timed challenge thats all nothing more.

Hey Gary, yeah I haven't been around in a while, just been busy and haven't been playing FM at all.

Rosicky played brilliantly, especially setting up Fabregas, I've got him in my fantasy footy team as well, just a pity I haven't got Fabregas!

Totally agree about the penalty but certainly not a red.

duns defo a pen he wasn`t the last man so wouldn`t of been sent off so dont think it would of changed the game much if they had scored 3 we still would have scored 6 plus we had pen turned down as well wasn`t as stone wall as these but have seen them given!
vermalien got to be the best buy this season so far in prem anyway hope he`s this good on fm10:D.

A spectacular performance from Arsenal especially Fabregas and what a suprisingly impressive goal from Bendtner. I was hoping to see Eduardo though :(

If only I had Fabregas in my fantasy team, although I do have Vermaelen :D

Excelent match by Arsenal, they just earned my respect by their beautiful passing game, even they are my rivals. I would love to see the same at Spurs too.

Back