Arsenal v. Wolves, 12 Feb, 3PM GMT

FULL-TIME

ARSENAL 2 WOLVERHAMPTON 0

RVP '16 RVP ' 56

Hennesy played a blinder kept the score down for Wolves in the match with a few fine saves

Never really looked like getting anything from this, but Hennessey was great today :)

I think Djourou also deserves a mention. He was dominant and unbeatable at the back. Put in some crucial interceptions and last-ditch tackles too.

Not quite sure what happened to Wolves today. For anyone following the live blog on **** Report - turns out it wasn't me as I went to the game!

Anyway, Wolves played far too narrow throughout the game, Doyle offered nothing at all from what I saw, and Zubar (or whoever was RB) was awful (Actually, both FBs were).

Big pity Arsenal couldn't take their chances, but Hennessey had a very good game and we were a little unlucky.

Referee was shocking again - made several poor decisions, including giving the Fk instead of playing a clear advantage which Fabregas scored..

Didn't see the Djourou incident (typically, I guess ;)) as I was on the other side of the pitch but I thought Arshavin should have had a penalty - someone crashed into the back of him when he came inside but idk who..

Will always take 3 points, but I get very nervous when the "olés" start. Hopefully our attitude towards the end of the game was just accepting the game was done, and conserving ourselves for a huge game in midweek.

Arsenal Report will have a full tactical match report by tomorrow with any luck, and we'll be covering the Barca game, too. (Just thought I'd leave this with a little plug!)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:44 PM ----------

Tactical analysis of Arsenal 2-0 Wolves: Lack of end product, but Wilshere shines | Arsenal Report http://t.co/KB3JvBn #arsenalreport