Arsenal vs Bolton

• Thread starter Thread starter Nathan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2K
goal !
2-1 Arsenal
Chamkh header:wub: from a fabregas corner​

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

*Like* Nathan's post, but this stream is SO confusing!

how so mate

:O Cahill has been sent off for Bolton after a challenge from behind on Chamakh who had nutmegged him with a backheel. Chamakh is fine though, and it probably shouldn't have been a red card, though it was rash and two footed, need to see it again properly.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

goal !
2-1 Arsenal
Chamkh header:wub: from a fabregas corner​

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

how so mate

My PM explains lol

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Confused, missed something and Diaby is limping, saw the challenge, but apparently no foul or card :S

Song should have shot, definately would have scored ;).

Song should have shot, definately would have scored ;).

lol, good strength, poor pass, Diaby, who came on for Wilshere is now coming off for Denilson (injury)

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Thought it was, but it isn't and should be 3-1. Rosicky takes his time on the right hand side of the penalty area, but smashes it into the side netting.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

And, as i typed that, Song did make it 3-1.

Arshavin's backheel inside the area found the Cameroonian who skipped past one challenge and chipped the keeper as he fell under his challenge. Game Over.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Bolton, Alexandre Dimitri Song Billongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Where did Dimitri come from lol.

It's his full name :).

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Arsenal 4 - 1 Bolton, Carlos Vela. Wondeful team move with a lot of passes then a great through ball from Fabregas and an excellent left footed half volley into the bottom corner.

Chamakh makes it four at the Emirates, second goal of the game for the Morrocan striker, and that's the points wrapped up for Arsenal :D

EDIT: Was it Vela, i thought it was Chamakh, haven't been watching properly :$

EDIT: According to Chris Bevan on BBC Sport, that was the 1001st goal scored by Arsenal under Wenger. :)

Last edited:
Mongs just killed Eboue.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Chamakh makes it four at the Emirates, second goal of the game for the Morrocan striker, and that's the points wrapped up for Arsenal :D

EDIT: Was it Vela, i thought it was Chamakh, haven't been watching properly :$

Yeah was Vela.

Fabregas obviously MOM at Emirates, three assists and could have been more. I thought Squillaci had a good game, as did Koscielny other than his mistake. Some very rough tackling from Bolton and the referee seems to be the talking point, making some controversial decisions - Owen Coyle isn't happy about something and is complaining to the ref.. Unfortunately we've picked up a couple of injuries today though :'(

Fabregas obviously MOM at Emirates, three assists and could have been more. I thought Squillaci had a good game, as did Koscielny other than his mistake. Some very rough tackling from Bolton and the referee seems to be the talking point, making some controversial decisions - Owen Coyle isn't happy about something and is complaining to the ref.. Unfortunately we've picked up a couple of injuries today though :'(

when do we not though :@

Delighted with scoring 4 against Bolton. I'm always worried going up against these physical sides due to poor results from us in previous seasons. Heard Arshavin should have at least scored but will reserve judgement until I actually see the highlights on Match of the Day tonight.

Back