• Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 2K

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
goal of the season

nasri is just as good as cesc IMO
Pfffffft. Cesc who?

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!!

Credit to Fulham though, pushed us all the way.

Time for us to celebrate! I'm thanking a sublime Samir Nasri and a certain Jermaine Beckford.

Nasri was the difference today, two very good goals from a player who is bang on form. Can't wait to you visit Old Trafford, going to be a real footballing spectical.

Top of the league. Well done.

Old Trafford next week is going to be just like the old days. Manchester United vs Arsenal - 1st vs 2nd.

If we win though, it will very difficult to look past us winning the league. Even with so long left.

Great work by Nasri but Arsenal's lead won't last long. United will come to take it over at the game against Blackpool.

Two arsenal players colided to give u the goal:S

Doesn't change the fact that at the time, Kamara equalised for them, don't get defensive every time an opposing fan posts celebrating a goal in their favour.

Happy with the result really, love Nasri.

Van Persie offside when he received the pass before setting up Nasri?

Great goal by Nasri though, he's turning into an epic player.

Van Persie offside when he received the pass before setting up Nasri?

Great goal by Nasri though, he's turning into an epic player.

Didn't see that tbh, but Kamara maybe should have been booked for his celebration going by the rules of today.. Celebrating in front of the Arsenal fans deliberately and dusting his *** off or whatever that was.. (Crowd incitement or whatnot)

Super Samir Nasri, two excellent goals and glad we got a win. Kamara was dangerous and Johnson wasn't nearly as effective, because he isn't as strong..

Odd goal by Fulham, perhaps it should have been kicked out because of a clear head injury, and the fact our player literally couldn't see anything much at all but as I say, we won the game through Nasri's brilliance and we showed good resilience. Arshavin too was very good, but Chamakh was quiet, and Fulham's MF wasn't up to much.

Watched the goals a few times Calum and RVP is definitely offside even if it is by a small margin.

Saying we should of kicked it out because of head injury is ridiculous because it was lack of communication between your players. Maybe if he'd stayed down if would of been different but because he got back up, we were always going to continue to play on.

Watched the goals a few times Calum and RVP is definitely offside even if it is by a small margin.

Just watched the link you posted and it's so hard to tell on a crappy quality video. I managed to pause the video as van Persie was fed the ball and he seemed just about level to me, but then again when Dempsey plays in Kamara for Fulham's equaliser, I paused it and he seemed right on the line too, so a decision could have been made there to stop play too.

Nevertheless, two great goals by Samir Nasri and Arsenal, Nasri's really stepping up to be Arsenal's player of the season.

XuIgh.jpg

That is where RVP is when the ball is played. As for Kamara, the footage did not offer an appropriate angle.

That is where RVP is when the ball is played. As for Kamara, the footage did not offer an appropriate angle.

Sorry bud, missed that angle, seems he is offside, got lucky there then.

Back