Arsenal Vs Manchester City - Carling Cup 1/4 Final

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcotts girlfriend is gorgeous, bare jealous -_-

Coquelin and Chambo are doing pretty well out there. More first team action please.

arsenal fans are bitter as *** about nasri
savic is schooling marouane hammock, and is going to be an immense player
aj is looking deadly
that tree is pretty **** good between the sticks

oxo cubes is lookin pretty good

yeah i have stupid nicknames for players. who doesnt.

LOL at the contrasting heights of Pantilimon and... well, I was going to say Agüero but it's pretty much anyone else.

sigh we played brilliant unlucky beaten by a counter attack :)

ArsenalGentArsenal Gentleman

A billion pounds and the best player on the pitch is an eighteen year-old brick outhouse from Southampton.

Chamberlain was quality. If he keeps it up, i would take him to 2012.

Chamberlain was quality. If he keeps it up, i would take him to 2012.

He was unreal Chamakh though :S

If PSG pay 10 M for him they have more money than sense ;)

Apparently there was a 'fight' in the tunnel. Na$ri took a swing at Frimpong then ran off to dressing room.

Could be someone just trying to start something though.

Chamakh. Not sure what his issue is, whether he is hugely unfit/unwell/uninterested. But Wenger needs a real back up for RVP

Apparently there was a 'fight' in the tunnel. Na$ri took a swing at Frimpong then ran off to dressing room.

Could be someone just trying to start something though.

Who the **** would start on Frimpong?! He is ******* beast. I am sure Nasri's ****** is too precious to start anything.

Chamakh. Not sure what his issue is, whether he is hugely unfit/unwell/uninterested. But Wenger needs a real back up for RVP

I think he's just lost confidence and needs a goal very badly to get back on track-or could someone to work on his composure. Should get somebody like Podolski

I think he's just lost confidence and needs a goal very badly to get back on track-or could someone to work on his composure. Should get somebody like Podolski

Scored vs Blackburn in September... no change unfortunatly

He looked quite ill on field. But still looks like he's not going to be same player he was at first half last season when he was quite good at times.

MirrorFootballMirrorFootball
Remember when loads of Arsenal fans were desperate for Wenger to sign Chamakh

I do, I was one of them.

Maybe Chamakh needs to get laid ?
Anyway. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
There, I run out of rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.