Arsenal vs Manchester United / May 1st - 14:05

Title can now be reached by both United and Chelsea if they win their remaining games.

Nicely done Arsenal.

Now hope we dont hear cries about that Arsenal penalty that was not given as we got 0 points.

I'm confident about beating Chelsea at OT provided ref is not Atkinson.

Great 2nd half. Man Utd had the title gift wrapped for them, and they just handed it back. Wilshere was great today has to be said-just seemed unfazed by everything. Would like to thank Arsenal as a neutral for making this such an exciting title race

******* commentators must have said about a billion times that the game "isn't about Arsenal winning, but about Utd losing".

Decisions evened out in the end... Never a popular thing to say with the side that has been hard done by the most (Although that's probably us to be fair)

Wow. Way to restore some pride, Arsenal:

Via Young Guns on twitter:

"Heart, passion, spirit, desire; Arsenal do have it. A performance and result to restore some much needed pride and confidence."

Love his tweets.

Brilliant weekend. The officials give Chelsea a win, Fergie throws this game away.

i love Arsenal FC haha. Time to see what this Chelsea side is really made of now. Next Sundays game is huge and i cant wait. Both sides today should have had a penalty so in a silly way that levels itself out. On the whole Arsenal did deserve the 3 points for me, i thought Utd lacked that finish in the final 3rd and they will have to rediscover that next week for sure. UTC!!!

so ****** off. didn't look like we wanted to win, let arsenal run us around. Every time we attacked we went route 1, Berbatov was a know show. Pressures on against chelsea now.

FT Stats Arsenal v Man Utd Shots 10-12 On target 2-4 Fouls 16-8 Duels won 50%-50% Passing Accuracy 82%-77% Possession 55%-45%

Also - going to be v interesting to see the Guardian Chalkboards for Arshavin - had a brilliant game.

By the way -- This will probably get lost in the mass of posts celebrating/despairing/complaining about the ref but Mike. will be writing an article for Arsenal Report for this game! We were going to do a preview/scouting report but decided against it in the end so no excuses for not reading and commenting!

Brilliant weekend. The officials give Chelsea a win, Fergie throws this game away.

not sure how SAF threw this away when the players didnt play well enough

Wilshere was great today has to be said-just seemed unfazed by everything.

Hmm, don't know, started very poorly conceding possession, wayward passing but he got there in the end.

My Man of the Match by far is Wojciech Szczesny. Great lad and will be a top Premier League in a few years' time.

i love Arsenal FC haha. Time to see what this Chelsea side is really made of now. Next Sundays game is huge and i cant wait. Both sides today should have had a penalty so in a silly way that levels itself out. On the whole Arsenal did deserve the 3 points for me, i thought Utd lacked that finish in the final 3rd and they will have to rediscover that next week for sure. UTC!!!

We're a very different animal at OT, as you have discovered once already. Gonna be a huge game though

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I could kiss you Ramsey! bring on next weekend.

Hmm, don't know, started very poorly conceding possession, wayward passing but he got there in the end.

My Man of the Match by far is Wojciech Szczesny. Great lad and will be a top Premier League in a few years' time.

Great point. Made some cracking saves today must be said.

Pretty good game by Arsenal as a whole, although they got a bit disorganised after scoring. Clichy lost the ball a couple times when they should've tried to keep it. Squilacci was good (Very surprising) and Arshavin has shown he still has some blood in his veins.

Man of the Match is Ramsey. Szczesny was solid, but didn't have that much to do apart from that Rooney fk. Ramsey's passing was great and well he scored so that's easy.

it looks like they could be only around 40 points between first and 20th come the end of the season.

Very happy, fancied us today, as we tend to do well when the pressure is off. Now to see what go on during the summer, hopefully not too much, but still activity.

Still at least the third best team in the country! Proud to be a gooner!