Arsenal - Wenger Wises Up (Non Glitching Thread)

StephenAFC

Reaction score
Arsenal_Ident.jpg
Steve-Bould-Arsenal-1024_2830607.jpg
Steve Bould leaves Arsenal
Steve Bould has resigned as Arsenal assistant manager after falling out with Arsene Wenger. Bould had this to say; "This is the sad day where I clear out my office and leave Arsenal. I can't go on. I can't work with Arsene Wenger on the training ground and in the dugout but off the pitch he is one of my closest friends. We mutually decided I should leave but it should be known I haven't been sacked I have resigned to my own accord. I know Arsenal will do well with or without me. There are some top quality coaches at Arsenal so I'm leaving the club in safe hands. I want to thank the fans for putting up with me as a player and the players for putting up with me as a coach. I will probably regret leaving but I hope I can come back one day. I wish the club the best of luck in their hunt for silverware and their challenge for the Premier League title.

Last edited:
Arsenal_Ident.jpg

_69419415_benzema-dimariasplit.jpg

Arsenal sign Karim Benzema and Angel Di Maria
Arsenal Football Club are delighted to announce the signings of Kairm Benzema and Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid. Benzema and Di Maria bring a whole host of experience to the club and manager Arsene Wenger had this to say "These two players are two of the world's best. Everything they have done in their career has been big. They have won LIGA BBVA, they have played in the Champions League and now they can bring their host of experience to the Emirates Stadium. They are top quality players who were available and I am delighted they agreed to join us." Benzema has signed for a fee of £40 million and Di Maria for £35 million. Benzema and Di Maria had this to say
DI MARIA: I am very happy to join Arsenal. They are a very big club with high ambitions and I hope I can help the club realize their ambitions. The manager told me of the club plans and I wanted to be apart of the resurgence of a sleeping giant.
BENZEMA: I am deligthed to finally sign for Arsenal. I nearly signed for Arsenal in 2009 but Real Madrid outbid the club and the Arsenal deal was cancelled. I was sad to not join but delighted to play for Madrid. I regret not winning the Champions League with Madrid but I hope I can win the Champions League with Arsenal. I promise to score goals this season and set the Emirates Stadium alight.

This Thread Will No Longer Be Active. I will be starting an Anzhi save and this save will be restarted on FM 2014. Once Arsenal's transfers have been made. then I will choose the scenario of either a new manager or someone knocking sense into Wenger's head. - Sorry folks.