Reaction score
Hi all,

Have many saves with many different team over the years but as an Arsenal fan I can never stay away from them for too long.

I find with FM it is hard to stray from the old reliable signings and as a result saves can become boring or the same after awhile.

Managing Arsenal in FM16 really only requires a strong CB and WC/top striker to improve the starting XI, anything after that is a bonus or for the future, list of players I normally sign in these positions;

Aymeric Laporte, Jose Gimenez, Niklas Sule, Mustafi - CB
Lucas Pratto, Barbosa, Embolo, Vardy, Higuain - ST

I had a very successful save that was deleted somehow where I signed Vincent Aboubakar and Javier Hernandez, both banged in the goals, are there other optios like these two?

Are there other players out there other than the ones everyone (inc myself) always sign?

Any suggestions would be great

I have some names:

DC You can try signing Srdjan Babic,he doesnt always become a great player but most times he does sometimes ending with a whopping 20 in Strength !! Pair him with Sule (which I am in my Schalke save) and you have a titanic duo of DC's :p

ST Im a bit tired of signing Gabriel Jesus but he is a beast. If you can get get Zé Gomes at the beginnig and work on him (he starts with 17 in Benfica B) he can become a World class striker. Also look joão Filipe if you dont know him at Benfica B also.

Donis Avdijaj (Schalke) also becomes a very interesting ST.

Hi all,

Have many saves with many different team over the years but as an Arsenal fan I can never stay away from them for too long.

I find with FM it is hard to stray from the old reliable signings and as a result saves can become boring or the same after awhile.

Managing Arsenal in FM16 really only requires a strong CB and WC/top striker to improve the starting XI, anything after that is a bonus or for the future, list of players I normally sign in these positions;

Aymeric Laporte, Jose Gimenez, Niklas Sule, Mustafi

All 4 players are very good, only a couple more to add
Alessio Romagnoli
Jesus Vallejo