Arsenal Who to buy and sell!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chrisnelie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 5K

chrisnelie

Reaction score
Hi everyone need a little help here with arsenal i dont no who to buy and sell and not that good on the the game so any help wud be great, you guys seem to no your stuff.
Thanx

i havent managed arsenal personally my self, but looking at them they look fairly solid, id just look for another defender to go alongside gallas, such as Barzagli maybe.. but there is better CB's out there, have a look around.

im doing a arsenal memory and doing quite well i have signed mario balotelli and miguel veloso and sold eboue to man city for 15 million (bargain) keep gallas and toure together for this season then look onto maybe buying miach richards (spelling) hope it helps

You need defensive cover like the panda said, don't go for barzagli though. On 08 he was probably the best CB in the game but he is'nt quite as good on this one. Try Sakho from PSG, he's young and will provide cover at CB / LB for 1st season and will be able to step up to 1st team football next year.

Also you need a DM!! I'd personally go for Palombo, you can pick him up for £11m. make sure you get a very good defensive DM, not a creative one as you already have fabregas. I kno palombo has 19 creativity but he is also 20 tackling, etc. All im saying is someone like pirlo won't do cos he's too similar to fabregas, you will need a more gattuso type DM and palombo fits the bill perfectly.

If you prefer younger players, I. Camacho would also fit the bill, however he is more expensive than palombo.

Also you need a new GK. have a look at Asenjo, akinfeev and mandanda. Asenjo being the cheapest at bout £8m ish!!

You really need a good DM I bought Veloso on my Arsenal game been solid for me, a bit expensive though there are cheaper players around.

oh yeah asenjo is great keep playing him instead of almunia and u have a gem there
also palombo is great i must admit but miguel veloso which u can pick up for about 12 million is the way forward he is a great tackler and gets in on the goals with his free kicks so who ever u go for its a win win situation

try gk kamani , cb fazio , dm palombo ,all the above ideas from others right as well! these are the players i buy in!

yeah u could sell eboue and maybe diaby as i find that i dont really use them but it up 2 u

well in my first season with arsenal i bought a dm-mohamed sissoko 8.75m, dc-chiellini 15m, vagner love 15m and i sold song, gallas, van persie, djourou(spelling), eboue, diaby

you need a DM Palombo, Veloso are good buys and another CB Sakho is world class o and Alumina isnt teh best keeper get Ajenjo

buy federico fazio ,he`s the best cb in the game,and jeremy toulalan is the perfect player to play with fabregas.

get andres guardado? quality..

all you need is a LM and a DM no1 else, no point signing a defedner when you got a perfect partnership anyway in toure and gallas.

if it's a dm u want Veloso - 7.5mill, (offer 7.5 first, they counteroffer with 9.7 then u negotiate to 7.5 again but change monthly installments to 1k)

As for Lm Nasri is fine but u can get mata whose a lil bit better, dont know how much for though, or wait 2nd season Juan Manuel Vargas = IMMENSE

Should get Asenjo as GK and get him playing straight away

for CB get Sakho, david luiz, fazio, chiellini

Gk:asenjo
Rb:sagna Cb:Toure Cb:Fazio Lb:Clichy
Dm:Velso
Cm:Fabregas

Amr:Walcot Aml:Mata
St:Hulk St:Adebayor

i have also just started with Arsenal. Budget Of 24 mil.
Players In
Veloso 7.75mil
Fazio 6.25mil + 10mil after forty league games
Asenjo 6.75mil
Players Out
Adebayor 26.5mil
Gallas 12.5mil

Need a replacement striker for adebayor any good 30 gls a season striker?
Ta

Last edited:
Back